~ Collided/ Author's Note ~

Author:

I just published Collided, if you liked this story then you will probably like this new one as well. I explained the story over there, so if you want to know more go check it out.

I wanted to thank all of you for all the love you have given to this story. I am glad yall enjoyed reading it just as much as I enjoyed writing it. I am sorry for all of the cliff hangers and tears, but lets be honest it made the story better. :) 

This story is at 40k views and 1k votes, which is honestly crazy to me. I never expected that many people would read this. I just want yall to know how much it means to me that yall have took the time to read this and been patient with all my spelling errors and writing skills. I hope to continue writing stories and continue growing as a writer, and that is all because of yall who have encouraged me and given me the courage to continue writing. Please know that yall have helped me so much, you don't even know how much I smile while reading yalls comments. (which are truly hilarious)  I also want to thank yall for being apart of the fantoms. This show truly did help me in so many ways,  and I don't know how they picked such an amazing cast. Give the show as much support as yall can, so we can finally get a season 2 announcement. 

That concludes my ranting, but again thank you all for reading.

Bye! I truly love you all!!!

~ K :)