~ Chapter 17 ~

Julie's POV ~

Ugh... Where am I?

Julie wakes up in a strange place

Caleb: Finally!! I was beginning to think you wouldn't wake up!

Julie: Caleb? Wait.. what happened? Where am I?! Where is Luke?!? I swear if you hurt h-

Caleb: Ugh, shut up! Your little boyfriend is perfectly fine. And you happen to be in my amazing ghost club. You see I-

Ok good, Luke is ok. But, bad. How do I get out of a ghost club that I've never been too. Think Julie think.

Caleb: Are you listening? I don't like repeating myself.

Julie: Sorry, you were just so boring to listen too, so how about you just let me go?

Caleb: Foolish girl, you don't get to go until I say. And I wouldn't test my patients if I were you. If you have forgotten, I am the one in charge.

Julie looks up to Caleb with as much confidence as she can create, but it just turns into a scared and pleading look.

Caleb: Now that's better. Now I would get comfortable if I were you, you might be here a while.

Caleb leaves the small dark room he is keeping Julie in with a sinister grin on his face. He closes the door with a slam, and locks it shut.

Caleb: Oh and Julie, don't wish for your boys to save you. Cause if I catch them here, they won't be leaving.

As I hear his feet slowly disappear I start to let my tears that I was keeping in slowly drip down my feet.

Julie: Mom, I don't know if you can hear me but, keep them away. I c-can't have them lose there freedom because of me. Please.

Julie slowly shuts her teared filled eyes and goes into a restless sleep.

Flynn's POV ~ 

Carlos: Ghosts.

Flynn: H-how? W-wh- How can we see yall?!?

T-this is so weird, weirder then when I first met them.

Alex: W-wait you can see us? Like actually see us?!!

Flynn: Yea we can. Ray?

Is he ok?

Ray: I see three ghost, but not Julie. Where is my daughter?

Alex: Julie, s- she um, s-

Flynn: Well spit it out.

Reggie: Well she kinda got, um well s-

Ray: Boys, where is Julie.

Luke: Caleb got her. He showed up and took her.

Carlos: Wait, your Luke. We were told you weren't you. So how do we know you aren't lying?

Ray: Luke, like Julie's Luke?

Luke blushes at this statement.

Luke: Look, I know yall have a good reason not to trust me. I haven't been myself lately, but trust that I would never hurt Julie. I-I couldn't imagine losing her.

Ray: Ok, so if Caleb took her. Where is she, and how do we get her back?

Willie: She is probably at the Hollywood ghost club. That's where he would keep a hostage.

Alex: (whispers) Willie.

Alex runs up and gives the skater a big hug. Willie gets knocked back, but it doesn't take him long to return the hug.