Chapter 39

HOLY SCHNITZEL GUYS WE REACHED 100K READS!!! WHAT THE HECCCKKKK IM SO SHOOK RN

STORYTIME:
okay anyways last night I was trying to sleep and I kept thinking of this rlly embarrassing moment.

I was in living France for about a month and this girl I recently met asked me to join her for dinner. There was a bunch of hella good looking dudes there so I'm like ooh okay, cool cool very cool 😏🥵😉.

And then they're like "oh do how u feel about living in France?"

I say "I'm really excited" which is "je suis très exitée" cuz that's what I say in Quebec slang.

And they all stare at me and one of the guys just starts laughing so hard.

And I'm like 👁👄👁

He goes, "Je suis excité means I'm horny."

And I died right there.

Ok end of story. sorry lol on to the chapter 😅

Mila's POV

"Oi watch it," Max grumbled as Dean accidently drove over the curb while taking a turn into the carpark.

"Whoops," Dean grinned, swerving harshly. I gripped the seat in front of me, leaning onto Lena who sat beside me.

We shared a look and I almost laughed at the wide eyed expression on her face. We parked in front of the club, and I let out a sigh of relief.

A knock sounded at the window and Dean rolled it down.

"I hope you know," Ajax began, leaning down so he could see inside the car, "that your driving put's Helen Keller to shame."

"Oh come on, it's not that bad," he said, rolling his eyes.

"Uh, no. It was bad," Lena interrupted.

"I thought you were going to run over the light post," Max grumbled.

"Stop exaggerating," Dean grumbled as we all got out of the car.

"Damn. The way you pulled into this parking spot makes me wish your dad pulled out," I muttered.

A smile snuck onto my face as everyone burst into laughter.

"That was good, I'll give you that," Dean nodded, fighting back a smile as he fist bumped me.

"Can you guys believe its already the end of the year?" Lotte asked as we all regrouped to head into the club.

"No, I swear it was just April last week," I sighed.

"Time flies when you're having fun," Lena shrugged.

I had originally anticipated that everyone would be away for New Years. But I was surprised when everyone came back early. Apparently they all had too much family time.

I had panicked for a moment because I didn't have any fancy dresses for New Years. I also didn't want to ask Lena to borrow last minute so I had to make do with a little black dress.

It was as basic as you could get, but a satin shiny material with a cowl neck.