Chapter 43 - M

Hello my beautiful readers! I hope you're having a good day (or night lol). 

Here's another sPicY chapter but this one is like flaming hot LOL. My friend Ciara (she wrote the last smut chapter too LMAO) insisted on writing this because "the readers want smut. Smut is attractive."

me: what?

Ciara: let me do it

Me: no this isn't a smut story with a side of dance. It's a dance story with a side of smut. 

Ciara: Honey this is Wattpad we're talking, shut up

Me: 👁👄👁
Hmm okay then🤨

Ciara: k go back to listening to Drivers License while I type. 

Me: Okay cool I guess 🤷‍♀️

So here it is, happy reading 😙✌

Third Person's POV

"You good?" Ajax asked, glancing over at his girlfriend in concern.

"Mhm," Mila nodded distractedly, biting her bottom lip.

"Ha. She's my girlfriend now. That'll never get old," he thought to himself.

Mila was looking a lot paler than usual as she stood beside him, waiting for the curtains to open. The couple had been invited to perform at the World of Dance: Berlin event. Although they hadn't competed, the officials requested their presence after popular demand.

So that's how Ajax found himself staring at a black curtain, nervously waiting for it to part.

"We got this, familiar movements through and through," he spoke confidently, trying to put her at ease.

Mila said a silent prayer of thanks that Ajax was there to help her relax. If it wasn't for his muscular figure blocking the exit route, she would be gone by now.

"Do you know what you're wearing for tomorrow night?" Ajax asked, trying to distract her.

"Not yet actually. You know I wait till the last minute," Mila replied. Her mind reeled as she realized she probably should've planned her outfit earlier. Ajax had invited everyone to the club they'd gone to for New Years.

Although Mila was now hesitant to go to that specific club, remembering that creepy ass dude who made her quite uncomfortable.

"Ready?"

"No, but let's do this," she said wearily as light filtered onto her.

A loud roar of cheers erupted as the pair bound onto the stage. It was an exhilarating experience, feeling the vibrations in your chest and under your feet.

Tell me something boy. 

Aren't you tired tryin' to fill that void?

Ajax smiled to himself at the feeling of Mila's soft hair whipping against his skin as she spun. He could smell her rose scented perfume as she leaned against his chest.

In that moment, the two forgot they were on stage in front of a crowd. It was just Ajax and Mila. That's it.

And that's what captivated the audience.

Their ability to disconnect from the real world when they danced.

Ajax's grip was strong as Mila moved effortlessly, her movements like liquid.

He almost stopped for a moment, mesmerized by Mila's angelic face backlit by the stage lights. Her hair flowed down her shoulders, the light creating a soft glow around her face.