Désolée Mall (chapter 3)

"Welcome to Désolée Mall! Your patronage is much appreciated, please remember to stay clear of the void gaps on the way out!"

Those words faded out, as did the rest of the green hue. Stepping out of the portal you found yourself in Désolée Mall, another area to explore, maybe another step closer on finding out where you are. Regaining your senses and looking around the Mall is enormous, seemingly endless... and seems like no response from ENA either, you hoped that they're okay. Though unlike the endless hallway you've just been through, this place seems a lot more comforting. After some thought, you decided to find a food court and relax for awhile, agreeing with the basis of collecting your thoughts. With another deep breath you continued your march across this abstract world, your slow but steady march was more than enough to keep your legs from hurting or cramping up. Plus with carrying ENA around was a slight issue but nothing you can't handle, after all you thought that you're doing really well, despite the your current situation. You figured that the mall could have a little waiting area for customer, if they had any. Either way you need a place to let ENA rest up or something, walking pass stores, which sometimes were a wall with coming soon plastered onto it. After the constant cycle of walking you found a pair of escalators that lead down to a small waiting area with a small fountain, how quaint. Finding a seat next the the fountain you walked over to it and prop her into the couch.

"Attention! The famous Exist brand is now going on sale for a limited amount of void time! Go out there and shop to the fullest!"

Leaving ENA to do their own things being gray and such. You had the greatest idea of entering one of these shops. After all it's been awhile since you've been shopping, walking away from the fountain area thing, and staying on the same floor just to make sure that you won't be lost. You examined each store and most are just a wall with wallpaper that looks like a store, though they all look so real. Not too far away from the 2-D stores, you happen to find a food court! But it was empty? Walking a little closer you found walking mannequins? Well reflecting back on your entire journey of this place you haven't ate or drank anything. And when push comes to shove you need to eat something, approaching the food court you randomly picked out a place to stop by. Picking a decently empty place called "Cosmogyral Delights". There was no one there expect one person waiting behind the counter, the food industry must be lonesome here. Not to mention that the 'person' is just a static outline of one, you've seen weirder.

"Hi! Welcome to-uh. Welcome to... how many I server you?" The confused entity exclaimed

"Oh, hi. I don't know. I guess anything would be nice"

"I can tell you're not from around here! But that's okay, most of us are friendly, I think. Anyway, my name is Kalopsia. It's a such a pleasure to meet you!"

"It's nice to meet you as well! As much as I would love to chatter but I must get going, plus I'm very hungry"

"Oh! I understand, I would recommend the Caecilius Special! It's absolutely fantastic, it also comes with a bottle of Exist. It's a deal to steal!"

"I guess it sounds nice, I'll take it. Also, I'll take two bottles of Exist. I heard many things about it, but I think that'll be all!"

"Wonderful! Seeing as you're the only person who actually came here, this one is one the house! Your order will be out in a minute. Please hold"