Iniquitous Streets (Chapter 5)

"Welcome to Angel City! The sky may be dark and gloomy but our citizens glow like angels among the dark sky. Together we start the Frontier of tomorrow, today!"

The P.A system announcement echoed in your head for a little while, almost simultaneously with the white flash that was disappearing. Giving yourself a few minutes to regain your senses, you examined the area around you. Looks like your in a little office or waiting room of some kind.
And ENA already seems composed because they were kinda just sitting near the window that peered directly into the city. Speaking of city, 'Angel City' huh? Well something tells you that this would not be a simple trip...
Walking towards the window, you took a look for yourself, the city looked beautiful and very advanced for uh? Whatever time period it is, either way it's a very dark night yet the streets are very lively and buildings filled with customers... such is life in this strange place you found yourself in.
Suddenly you felt ENA lean against your shoulder, they felt warm. Not literally but you would like to think so, you both didn't say a word to each other just looked out into the city. The lights, the life, and aesthetic of it, it all was memorizing.
Suddenly, you both heard a chime followed by the P.A system making an announcement.

"Attention! Anomalous activity are being reported in K8 Red Light District. Law enforcement has been sent out, be safe everyone! In the dark our citizens glow like Angels"

With the end of the announcement followed with another chime. Looks like here some if not all entities are considered to be a problem, you turned to face ENA, they seem a little uneasy after hearing the news... well there goes your idea of a decent stroll around the city. But looks like there's some order here with law enforcement and place separated in districts, well stepping away from the window. It was time to take a course of action because staying here isn't a option for you. Then again the risk of ENA getting caught was rather high... you paced around the room for a few minutes trying to come up with an idea to at least get away from the city heavy watch of entities. The best thing you could come up with was find a pair of clothes for ENA so that she was covered up to not be too noticeable, and just sticking to some alley ways or less popular areas.
You argued with yourself but it's all you got at the moment so it's best to run with something than nothing.

"Hey, ENA I think we should get going. This place doesn't seem too hidden from public view"

ENA stood up and turned to look at you, they had a rather blank expression but they tried their best to give a smile.

"Most certainly, we must make haste if we wish to avoid the crowd of this immaculate city. Though I'm not a fan of this policing, no matter I'm sure we'll be absolutely fine."

Well at least they gave the illusion of high spirits. Giving them a nod, you found a door that led into a hallway. Long but not endless, the building was rather quite compared to the rest of the city. Which you found odd but the less company the better. After a few stories down, you and ENA wet outside and now in the streets. And oh boy the city was loud and very bright. With neon signs and ads on most buildings, large crowds of people talking, and store filled with life. But there's one detail that hit you like a brick, this place is filled with people! Not entities, this was a revelation but this was no place to be happy especially with ENA's safety at risk...
You both moved quickly to a nearby alley which was littered with trash and graffiti. You did the cycle of going through alleyway after alleyway until you came across those flea market type thing. It was populated but with enough luck you could pass through without much attention and steal a jacket or clothes to keep ENA hidden. But the thought just hit you, ENA could simply stay put and hidden whilst you go find something useful. You weren't a honors kid for nothing