Perplexing Corridors (chapter 1)

"- My name is ENA! Oh it's so great to meet someone new around here!"

There was so much going on in such a short amount of time that you were at a loss for words, everything seemingly hit you. You're stuck here, there is no exit to this madness. This void was so ines-

"Um, hello? Is everything okay in there?"

You were snapped back into 'reality' as the new person greeted you for the second time, or was it the third?

"Oh hi, sorry I was just thinking about things. You said your name was ENA, right? Well my name is (y/n). It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Oh how wonderful! I'm sure we can become great friends, oh how can I forget. Would please excuse me?"

Without saying much else, you stepped to the side and ENA went up to the Roman statute thing and talked about something. You really weren't interested in what they were talking about, so in your own personal interest you were about to talk in another direction until...

"Hey! Where do you think you're going?"

You froze with fear or the guilt of getting caught? Maybe it was a mix of both, though you didn't have a lot or any time to think about the thought. ENA quickly grabbed your hand and dragged you to wherever they are going.

"You know it's rude to leave your friends behind. But I'm sure it was an honest mistake"

"Uh, yeah of course. My apologies"

You were at a loss of words, but at least you're being chaperoned by a person or thing that's more knowledgeable of a place than you are, or that's what you hoped that was happening. As you followed ENA into the dome that initially caught your attention, then you saw the Roman Head Bust horse thing disappear into the ground, your mind went blank and having no words for that.

"Sooooo are you from around here?"

"Uh no, or I don't think I am. Everything here is so weird to say the least. I'd hope to find someone that would something about this place bu-"

"Aw, don't be too afraid of this place, there's so many places that you can make friends! Like me! But I'll show you around and maybe I can show you my friend Moony"

"Oh okay, I guess that would be nice."

At some point you ended up in a building, with an interesting wall design, and the floor was sad shade of blue or is it green, maybe both. Something about this made you feel uncomfortable maybe it was the gross color palette of this place or just the very tight corridors. You tried to shake it off and ENA continued to drag you around. She seemed lost or very clueless on where to go, well that filled you with confidence.

"Uh ENA, you seem lost, are you sure you know where you're going?"

"Oh? Yeah! Of course I do, it's just the corridors are very winding, as you can see!"

"Of course..."

Well it was better than a no, time felt so long or maybe you been here for awhile now, these corridors all felt the same. With the small variation of a room or one of those portals, speaking of those portal you were curious on where some of them lead, but never asked on the premise of not disturbing ENA's noble quest. You felt very tired but you stayed up and noted any changes of the environment, which was little to none, frankly you were about to go your own separate way until ENA stumbled upon a mime person thing, though seeing as everyone here is far from your average person you didn't expect a normal interaction with this.

"Oh Merci! It's such a pleasure to meet you again, please speak to me in the body language of the gods!"

"나는 모른다"

"Do you how to get to Moony by any chance? I have something very important to show her, and I've met a new friend!"

"구글 번역"

"Wonderful! Thank you so much, I hope to see you again."

"여기에 텍스트 삽입"

"Alright we'll be on our way now! Come on friend let's get moving, I wouldn't want to keep Moony waiting!"

And with that your journey to find Moony continued, and the farther down you went into the hallway the more perplexing and confusing they became, though it seemed like ENA was unfazed by the ever changing hallway. You pondered if this, all of this was normal. This place is sooo weird, nothing seemed to make any sense, it's not like it's bad or anything but some form of consistency would be nice. Oh well, you decided that there's more important matters to focus on.

"Hey ENA do you have any Idea where we are going? It feels like we've passed this place more than once"

There was a moment of silence between both of you. This silence lasted for what seemed like hours, and then ENA let's go of your hand, and sits against the wall, in silence.

"You seem tired friend! Come! Sit down for a bit, I'm sure Moony will understand for the delay, for now you should relax."

ENA patted the floor a clear signal for you to sit and maybe rest for awhile. Seeing as you could use the rest, you took a seat next ENA. The atmosphere gotten much more calmer despite nothing really changing. You guessed it was the feeling of having someone else to be with you during these confusing times helped a lot, your thoughts turned to sleeping, your eyes felt heavy. Maybe taking a nap wouldn't be such a bad idea, closing your eyes, you laid against ENA, the feeling was different, and you hoped they didn't mind. But before you could get any more thoughts in your mind, you drifted off to sleep, hoping for the best but somewhat prepared for the worst...

[alright I guess that concludes chapter 1. How exciting, I hoped you guys enjoyed it, and apologies for the long wait time. This week is finals week and EOCs, plus school work makes it difficult to have free time to write anything. Anyway, until next time ㋛]