Intro

I the writer, do not own the rights to any pictures or videos used in this book. None of the information stated in this book is real or have any true facts. This book is made up by me, the writer. Please excuse any mistakes or errors, I don't proof read. Hopefully you enjoy my work and join in, I welcome all comments and votes. This book will feature adult language and sexual content. If you are not of age I suggest you don't read this book. Thanks a again. ***please please please vote and comment I promise I have a great sense of humor
                        Yours truly, the writer
———

 ***please please please vote and comment I promise I have a great sense of humor                         Yours truly, the writer———

Mila J - 30 years old birthday August 28. Got pregnant the first time she had sex. The guy was 17 and she was 12 when she told him about the baby he denied having sex with her. He told the whole neighborhood she was a hoe and let the homies run a train on her and she didn't know who the father was all because he didn't want to get in trouble for having sex with a minor. Mila ran away shortly after having Karin at 13, she met a man online and he convinced her to move from Houston to LA. Upon arrival Mila found out the man was married but she didn't care he set her up in a nice apartment gave her money and it was good until his wife found out and forced him to cut ties after three years. Mila was 17 with a 4 year old jobless and no place to live hell she was lucky he let her keep the suv he bought. One night Mila was driving around filling out job applications she stopped at a McDonald's and some girls over heard her asking if they were hiring. One of the employee's gave Mila a application and that's when she was approached by a woman named Kiki. Kiki was a stripper at club Ace and she saw somethin in Mila and happened to get Mila fake ID and a job at Ace. Mila still works at Ace.

Karin Jinsui- birthday May 5th she's 17 just graduated high school and still a virgin in the sense of never having her cherry popped

Karin Jinsui- birthday May 5th she's 17 just graduated high school and still a virgin in the sense of never having her cherry popped. However she has given and received some head here and there. You see Karin never had a real father figure in her life. Only the zillions of men her mom brought home from the strip club. she learned quickly that niggas wasn't good for nothing but paying a bill, buying bags and putting money in your pocket, they only wanted one or two thing's in return. Head and pussy direct words from her very own mother. When Karin was 15 her bff's dad bought her bff a Balenciaga bag for her birthday and Karin knew there was no way in hell her mom would drop that kinda cash on her a bag that expensive. One night when Karin was walking home from cheer practice she met King. A 17 year old rich preppy kid in the wrong hood tryna cop some weed. First time meeting Karin he knew he wanted her and would do anything to have her. That same day he offered her money just to taste her pussy. The typa money that could buy her the same Balenciaga bag and shoes to match. Nervous as hell she agreed and took him up to her moms apartment and let him eat it on the couch but right before she could cum, her mom walked in flipping out from all the moans heard coming from inside her door. Karin didn't see the big deal she had watched her mom fuck and give head countless times in the same suv while she hid in the trunk as a kid. Yet she was mad because Karin was on the receiving end and getting paid for it. The Nerve! After that incident Mila made Karin pitch in half on everything saying since she wanted to act grown she can be grown and pay some bills but better not dare come home pregnant.