Chapter 2

Sams POV

We were about 15 minutes away from Louisville and I was feeling really really anxious and I think Dean picked up on it.

"Sammy you realy need to calm down, if you go strutting in there like this then your onna make her verry uncomfortable."

"I just cant belive it shes dieing Dean." Ok so im not all that contentin seeing her I mean we ended things whdn we ended a hunt.

"Ok Sammy cheer up we're here."

We started to walk into the hospital and we stop at the front desk me still being a little shakey. "Hello we are here to see Natalie Gilmore."

"Room 211 and its not Gilmore it Winchester. " the nurse exclai ed cheerfuly. "And may I ask who you two are?"

I could barly hold my excitement In, "Winchester?"

"Yes, now who you's be?"

"Well I'm Sam Winchester, and this is my brother Dean."

"Ok best be on your way now boys."

We started walking down the hall towards the elavtor.

"Wait Sammy hold on a secwas her name Winchester when we left?"

"I don't remember. " We were in the elavator head'en up to the thired floor. I was getting more and more anxious. As the elavator hauld to a stop I started to get nervus. I havent seen her scince we were 17. Frist we passed room 201, then 203 , then 205. And in 30 secconds we were stanind in the door way of room 211.