Chapter 5

ASHER POV

I woke up at 5:30 in the morning when I heard the front door slam.
"Huh I guess some people are early birds here" I said thinking out loud"

I walked into the main room of the bunker and saw my Uncle Dean and some strange trench coat wearing guy on the couch eating what looks like pecan pie.

"Hey Asher how was your sleep?" Dean asked.

"Good. Umm Dean who's this guy wearing a suit with a trench coat on top?"

He gained a slight blush. Well first time I've seen my uncle blush like a sissy.

"Oh Ash this is my.. um this is my best friend and also angel of the Lord that rebelled so now has free will Castiel"

Least to say I didn't belive he's an angel. "C'mon man he's not really an angel of the Lord are you?"

"Well you could say that buy I'm not a real angel I've rebelled,work with the king of hell,betrayed my freind Sam and Dean,became god,set the livathan free,lied,fallen,become human,stole another angels grace twice and now I'm trying to get the mark of Cain off the human I did it all for and the human I pulled fromhell, betrayed, lied to constantly and went behind his back and got our friend charlie killed by trying to cure him no matter he says I will still belive I'm the one who deserved to die that day."

I was speachless I look over to dean who's almost in tears he looks at Castiel goes over there and hugs the living poop out of him saying 'you don't mean that' over and over.