Prologue Part 2

(I was gonna publish this sooner, but then a lot of stuff happened, and it was a mess so here goes)

You know the Disclaimer, also I'm no lawyer, please support the official Loud Hose materials!

"In a world like this...any eventuality could have us outta lock up in no time," Luna stated.  "But let's face it bro...we're up Crud Creek without a paddle!"  The realization of their situation while sitting inside the holding cells that would be their home for the next few weeks dawned on them.  But considering the optimism Lincoln had, maybe they had a chance.  One look from the District Attorney, dashed that hope.

"It is not looking good, guys...the evidence is stacked against you, especially given what Lynn Jr had said in the interrogation room.  Given what she told us, you guys might end up having to pay a heavy price for what you've done to this town.  However...given how some are willing to vouch for you guys, you might get your sentence reduced to community service.  Now, I know some lawyers who might take on your case.  But...they may not.

"The office of Omega, Crow and Nexus might be a good start.  I do find it odd that a Reploid, an avian-class mutant and a Celestisapien can have law degrees, but they are good at it...the Third Eye has someone named Liz...just Liz.  Something about her creeps me out."  A chill in the air followed by a grim aura penetrated the Louds and the DA to their souls.

(AN: I don't think Liz is scary at all!  Please don't sue me!)

"Okaaay...so next is Team Nitro.  Though, he hasn't been seen since the Splatoon Tourney...I'm hoping he's alright."

"What about that Lancet guy?  He seems like a good fit to defend us..." Lincoln started to say.

"Sorry, that's a no go."  The DA said.  "Cases like this kinda open wounds for him."

"Oh.  Hey what about Maggie?"

"Armchair lawyers don't count!  Especially when one was previously working against the law to begin with!"  A guard said, implying that Maggie had issues with authority, exaggerated as it may be.

"Are you still salty that she grabbed the latest Forza Interstellar Highway game?"  Lincoln said, pondering the revelation.

(AN: I am aware that there's no such game as that...not yet, so get on it Turn 10!  We need that fix!)

"I had it within my sights!  I mean, that's not the issue right now!  It is how you're gonna salvage what's left of your reputation after this!"  The guard the turned away, muttering to himself.

The DA sighed and responded with a voice that scared even Lucy, "The only possible way to actually defend you is-"  he was about to reveal the name when the voice behind him did it for him.

(I'm gonna stop it right here...oh boy, they're in big trouble this time...how?  More will be revealed on how they got into the mess in the first place soon, and a deeper mystery ensues.  I'm incredibly sorry if I involved you guys in this mad trial.  There are good possible defenders but given the reputation of the Loud family, there's only one who can defend them properly and efficiently.  And judging by the look on his face he's dreading her more than any enemy he's ever restrained!  Stay tune to this series...and CARRY THE LIFELIGHT!  *sigh* I missed saying that!)