confectionery.

do not reupload without permission.

Chan was at the bakery buying doughnuts for the other members. He stood in line behind a girl, waiting for his turn. "Sorry, I don't have enough change." The girl in front of him muttered to the cashier. Chan heard it and he knew he had to help the girl. Fishing some change from his wallet, he passed it to the cashier. "Here, let me pay for the remaining amount." He said politely.
The cashier nodded and took the change from him. The girl looked unsure and she tried to protest. Chan looked at the girl and said that it was fine. Suddenly, his heart skipped a beat. The girl had snowy white skin, with small hazel eyes and pink glowing cheeks, her soft brown hair cascading against her slim body.
The girl felt Chan's gaze on her, and she bowed with respect. "Thank you so much!" She muttered shyly, and turned around and left. Chan found himself gasping after the girl and he stood rooted to the ground...

[TIME SKIP] 1 week later

Chan came back to the same bakery to get doughnuts for the other members again. Just after Chan had bought the doughnuts, dark clouds filled the sky and it rained heavily. At the corner of his eye, Chan saw a familiar figure standing next to a lamppost at The Cheonggyecheon Steam. The figure stood there, drenched in the rain.
[ chan's pov ] "that person might not have an umbrella... it's raining so heavily! she/he might get sick!" Chan thought, worriedly.
[end of pov]
Chan immediately stepped out of the bakery, holding a bright red umbrella. Although it was raining heavily, Chan doubt that people were not going to spot his umbrella.
As Chan stepped closer to the figure, he recognised the same snowy white skin and smooth brown hair — it was the same girl from the bakery last week.
Except something felt off... her pink cheeks that used to glow were filled with tears and her skin was awfully pale as she shivered in the rain and cold wind blew against her soiled cheeks.

{ sorry if it was short }
366 words :))