trouble.

The girl's solid eyes met Chan's as they stared at each other, awkwardly.
The girl's face turned red with embarrassment as she covered her face with her hands and ran away.
"Wait!" Chan exclaimed and he held his hand out. But she had ran away, leaving Chan with her broken necklace that he had accidentally break while trying to stop the girl from running away. Chan clenched the necklace in his fits, before slowly opening his fingers, seeing the engraved 'S' on the necklace.
Chan threw away the doughnuts he was meant to buy for the other members as the doughnuts had gotten wet in the heavy downpour.
One of his members, Felix, cooked dinner (he's a 5 star Michelin 😸) for all 8 of them. "Chan-Hyung! Come and eat your dinner!" Felix shouted across the room.
"Felix I'm not hungry..." Chan lied. He was famished but all he could think of was the girl with the necklace "S"
Chan sighed as he recalled what had happened. He didn't even know what to call the girl... " wont it be rude if I don't address her by her name...?" Chan thought " I should just return it to her next week if she is there..." he muttered under is breath.

( LMAO I TRIED TO DRAW THE 'S' DON'T JUDGE) 👽👽👽 hehe 😜

sorry if it's short :((
223 words 🥲