Chapter 16 - Fresh start?!?

Y/N POV

"Y/N wake up" I heard a female voice say it. Strange, I fell asleep in my dorm, suddenly I felt someone jab their fingers into my ribs. I burst out laughing from the tickling feeling. I opened my eyes and I was greeted by Dahyun!? What the hell.

"Dahyun?!"

"Oh you know me, are you a sasaeng fan?" She smiled at me. I looked around the room. "What the hell why am I in the twice dorm?"

"Sasaeng fan? me no way" I got out the bed, Dahyun quickly covered her eyes.

"What?" I asked looking at her.

"Put on clothes!" She replied and I looked down, I was just in my boxers.

"Oh sorry, I grabbed some clothes out my dufflebag on the floor. What the hell is going is I'm getting Deja vu heavily.

"It's safe to look now" I said and she slowly moved her hands away from her eyes

"Good! Let's go introduce you to the others, they are eating breakfast" I nodded and followed her out into the living room. I saw the girls gathered around breakfast, some of them were missing though. Jihyo saw me and got out her seat and hugged me.

"Good morning Y/N did you sleep well?" She smiled at me as she let go.

"I slept like a baby" I replied with a smile. "Maybe this is god giving me a second chance at life?" I felt good on the inside I sat down.

"Hey I'm Y/N I'm Jihyo's little brother nice to meet all of you" I said with a smile doing a small bow. "I will not mess up my second chance."

"Nice to meet you I'm S-" I cut her off.

"Sana! I know and that's Momo and Chaeyoung!" I said with a smile.

"Are you sure you're not a sasaeng fan" Dahyun teased.

"If knowing names makes a sasaeng fan then sure Dahyun" I defended myself, the girls giggled .

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"Still sleeping" Jihyo responded .

"I see, well I can't wait to meet them" I replied before eating.

"Hihi I like his attitude, it's cute" I didn't have to look up to recognize that it's Sana's voice.

"It's normally not like this, why are you so happy go lucky today" Jihyo asked.

"Uh hello? I'm in the Twice's home with Twice! Who wouldn't be happy" I simply replied before the room was filled with giggles. I looked up at Chaeyoung, she noticed and looked at me.

"Hey Chae you want to go draw after breakfast?" I smiled at her and she smiled back and nodded.

"You're totally a sasaeng fan 100% confirmed" Dahyun teased.

"I'm not" I pouted and garnered a couple of "aww-s" from the girls.

"Momo looks like you have some competition when it comes to eating" Sana said pointing at me.

"Me no way, Momo is a better eater then me, way better shape too" Momo blushed a little at my comment.

"Such a gentleman, you are today" Jihyo said raising her eyebrow thinking I had something bad planned.

"It's true" I simply replied shrugging my shoulders as I started eating again. We heard footsteps coming down the stairs and I looked over I saw Nayeon and Jeongyeon, I immediately stood up and bowed.