11

instagram.

jonahmarais, caitlinperez, and 367,092 others liked this post

arabellabennett: i <3 tour
tagged; caitlinperez

view all comments

username: ur outfits are cool

jonahmarais: see u tonight bells
→username: oH
arabellabennett: siked to see u

username: like this comment if ur dating jonah

username: jarabella>>>

caitlinperez: my crusty jeans
→username: HAHAHA

username: remember when we shipped u with daniel

third person.

"Jonah fucking Marais" Arabella said, walking to join him in a hug. "i've missed you"

"it's so good to see you" Jonah said, hugging her tightly.

"ironic that our shows are in the same city" Arabella added, pulling away from the hug.

"happy belated birthday" Jonah said, handing her a small gift box.

"fuck you!" Arabella shouted, hitting his chest. "i told you not to get me anything!"

"i don't care" Jonah said with a smile. "open it"

the girl took the lid off the box to reveal a personalised guitar pick. A.B.

"thank you, Jonah" Arabella thanked the tall boy standing infront of her.

"and now you can use it to play about my dickhead band mate" Jonah joked, making Arabella laugh.

"yeah" Arabella laughed. "speaking of, how is he?"

"fine" Jonah answered. "in fact he's just in the hotel"

"why don't you go ask him yourself" Jonah teased.

"i'm good" Arabella spoke. "coming to see me tonight?"

"of course" Jonah replied. "wouldn't miss it for the world"

"good" Arabella smiled. "well i've gotta go rehearse"

"you know the address, right?"

"yep" Jonah returned.

"cool. good" Arabella said. "i'll see you later"

Jonah, joined by the others unknown by Arabella, were in the crowd for the show. they all waited for Arabella to come out when the show finished, being the only ones in the seats.

she jumped off the stage and past the barrier, and over to the group of boys on the aisle. "hey guys"

the boys took a hug from Arabella each, then she got to Daniel and hesitated. he pulled her into a hug, taking her by surprise as his hands felt her body.

"i haven't seen you guys in like three months" Arabella stated with a smile. "it's good to see you guys"

"happy birthday, by the way" Daniel spoke up, making Arabella smile.

"thank you" she said with a smile.

"wait, it was your birthday?" Jack asked.

"yeah" Arabella laughed. "June 17th"

"you wished me happy birthday on facetime" Arabella added making the group laugh.

"i forgot"

"what you up to now?" Corbyn asked the girl.

"nothing" she answered. "i was gonna go meet up with Caity but she has a date"

"with who?"

"this guy she met in a bar last night" she replied. "she better not get kidnapped"

"knowing her, she might"

"did you want to get dinner with us" Daniel offered. "we're all going to this restaurant"

"sure" Arabella answered. "i'd like that"

{🎤🤍🌟🥡🌺}
a/n
see what i did there