SIXTEEN

'I wish I didn't care all the time' ******

******

Sexting another idol wasn't really fun, but when it came to Harumi Minamoto, she was one of the sexiest idols according to the western standards. Her body was widely appreciated among the male idols, predominantly her life was in Japan but she was bold, something no Korean woman might be, she oozed the sexual aura. She was a sexual person sexualized by her fans. Min Yoongi thought he might score some points of bragging with male idols. Even though he was quite respected, he wanted to be bragged about, when he found a string tied to someone whom his heart didn't desire, he wasn't solely attracted to the girl to whom string was tired.

Life before the girl was standing on a green mountain breathing fresh air of freedom now it's standing in a crowded room full of people where no one cares about you. Incredibly alone, feeling the way standing in front of a stoned wall where no matter what you scream there is always no answer. The soulmate bond he wanted to feel, forcing himself to eat the pills everyday trying to make sure he doesn't go insane, he lost himself trying to feel the bond. The day he saw the golden light grace his finger, he finally felt something working in his body losing the hope for the one in his life where he dreamed of showering them with his love and affection but the plans changed when he saw her in front of him.

Black hair, dark eye makeup, nude lips and flawless person the reason he loathed it, would it be bad if he said that this isn't the way he expected to be. He saw her every day after finding out who she was to him, his soul had finally wretched under the spell of suppressants rapping the words of the devil, he listened to the devil on his shoulders who whispered him freedom and dislike towards the one who was fated. He never said he wanted to listen to the devil but his promises were true. She turned to a different person rather than whom he thought, witty, bold and vicious always ready to attack.

Defense as if it were her mechanism, she looked good always as if she's perfected the way of her, maybe he was unsure of her. She looked like bad news, something that would drag him to hell and back. Dig her claws deep in his soul and laugh at his misery, it's better to kick her out of their life before the two of his friends get attached, she's a slow poison he would never want to drink. The way she affected them almost the guys were drugged under her influence, both of them never took any soul suppressants anyway. Yoongi believes the way his company told him, soul suppressants make you see the truth of the world, the one who revolutionized the world is known yet unknown but he and his members were incredibly thankful to the ISO.

The world which he saw was colorful but the way his mind processed was negative every positive thing felt like a shard of glass piercing his mind. Every little compliment felt like an insult. Maybe he isn't that great of a person. He felt an immense amount of energy making him feel dark things.