TWO

'No one knows how much I cried that day'

Lying on bed as she gets bored with her daily life where she was an intern in the cardiology department with assisting three daily surgeries.

Most of the time there were of CAD* or maybe the patients of Angioplasty and Open Heart Surgeries are common. Assisting was a tough job even though she had skills, no one believed her in helping the doctors twice her age. Everything seemed complicated to her now all her feelings coming to a halt and choosing to be numb.

She didn't want to form a fantasy of her soulmate not really thinking her life would be easier and all worries would vanish away but believing in her supporting her. She wanted her soulmate to come fast and ease her heart because it was going crazy with worries and insecurities she's been growing inside her. Maybe someone can stop them because she hasn't been able to stop them.

Without her parents being with her she felt like being in isolation without anyone away from the world, away from the people who make her feel worthless.

Everyday while assisting there is a new comment thrown on her every day.

Everyday she tries to calm her demons inside raging with everything. For her the words mattered because that's how people judge she would just be quiet. One reason being alive for her was that she couldn't bear the sadness of her significant other, of how they might have waited for her too?

The thought of assisting again today makes her brain fried. The remarks were too much, she was exhausted from everything, she tried to get up from her bed but choosing otherwise she tried to sleep.

A hand touches my cheek making me flinch a little with the sudden contact, "I hope you accept me, with everything I own and you are all I have craved" a deep baritone voice was heard in darkness getting me anxious and worried for them.

Another hand touched my fingers making me alarmed about being in the presence of someone, "I crave nothing but comfort and feeling of home" a voice spoke beside me, making me jump. His voice was so familiar.

"After all those hardships I finally deserve you" a longing voice said tugging my heart with sadness I couldn't decipher. Why was this person sad? Did he lose something? Why is his voice with sadness driving me crazy?

Was this a game?

My heart was beating fast. This was an unknown feeling. I was scared of this feeling of longing and sad voices haunting me with the feelings.