SEVEN

'A persistent yearning to feel home in this skin, to feel my soul grounded in these bones'

'My name is Kim Taehyung. And you are?' he spoke as his voice was composed which was truly bewitching her. She didn't know if he was charming her or it was his true persona she was bewitched and she will hand over her life to him. 'My name is Y/N L/N' she hoped her voice did justice to her but for her it was tiny, she was embarrassed to the point she could let the earth swallow her deep. He had a tiny smile on his face that's when she felt her ovaries exploding, questioning the creator about his beauty.

'I promise I'm not a bad man but would you like to have a seat?' he suggested she nodded furiously not hoping to voice her opinion where she would get caught and will make the man in front of her embarrassed. She took a seat on the nearby couch making her comfortable was the least option as the man who was sitting in front of her had a great look. She wanted to bang her head against the wall. She was going crazy. She didn't want to look bad until a realization hit her. Cheeks, doing a hand gesture she touched her cheeks, they were burning. She hoped she did not look like an idiot with red cheeks in front of a guy.

'I brought us the whole two series of Manwha's and I also ordered some drinks' Mia cautiously takes a look over the man. Widening her eyes she takes a look at the masterpiece in front of her. He was definitely taller than both of them combined. Sitting beside Y/N with books in front of them she holds her, feeling a threat arise from him. He was handsome and handsome men are charming, almost opening her mouth to ask him a full questionnaire about his presence in the room she looks at her best friend expecting an answer from her.

'This is my best friend Mia and this is Taehyung-shi, I accidentally bumped on him while turning around and hit my head as I was trying to apologise' as soon as these words left her mouth Mia had her hands on the face of the young girl checking her head for major injuries. The waitress enters the room as she serves the fruit drink. The man was shocked to see the amount of care she was receiving. Mia puts the cold milkshake cup in front of her directly on her head where there was already a red bump forming and Mia looks at the man expecting an answer.

'It was a mistake, I swear' he kept his fingers on his neck. She could feel Y/N drooling before letting the matter go and chill in the room and read some comics. 'You don't look Koreans? Are you maybe foreigners?' I'm sorry if it's too personal' he mutters the last part slowly not really wanting to deprive their privacy.

'No, I live in Korea because of my soulmate and she..' pointing the girl who was casually sipping her milkshake to calm her inner self '.. is here to meet me' smiled Mia patting her best friend's head like a dog which got Y/N mad as she hit her.

'Ah.. which country are you from?' he chimed his interest in the blue dress girl.

'Paris, France' Mia replied as he nodded and started reading the books.