Minako Arisato - part 3

" you've got to be kidding me ... we're only one month away from the final battle , and I promised Shin-chan I would fight to the end the Dark Hour for him ... so why can't I call a Persona and fight ?!! "

Minato realized the situation they were in was much worse than he had thought , and the formation he had made the team to be , as divided between himself and his sister , would leave those under Minako's lead defenseless without Minako leading the...

Minato realized the situation they were in was much worse than he had thought , and the formation he had made the team to be , as divided between himself and his sister , would leave those under Minako's lead defenseless without Minako leading them since she can't use her Persona . He also knew that panic wasn't an option , as a hasty and messy escape could cost them their lives , so he had to come up with a plan and quickly .

" everyone , follow my command to the letter , we're gonna pull back slowly as chance presents itself ! "

Minato began by calling both Helel and Lucifer , blasting the shadows with one Armageddon to the face , then he turned to his team and commanded them to pull back . As more shadows began to surface , their escape got slower and slower , and Minato realized he couldn't do anything on his own .

" Fuuka ! Can you guide the others to attack specific shadows , each according to their weaknesses !

" didn't she say that striking the weakness isn't enough here ?! "

" it would still slow them down so I could keep up with them ! And on that note , senpai ! "

" say no more , I got your covered ! Caesar ! "

" Aigis ! Activate Orgia Mode ! "

" understood !"

With the combined effort of everyone , they managed to pull back into the fourth block and use the teleporter in there to bring them back to the entrance . The increase in Minato's potential was just barely enough for them to pull through the overwhelming hoards of enemies . Had Minako been able to fight , they probably wouldn't have had to suffer through such a defeat . However , that was what ended up happening , someone among them just lost her ability to call Personas , and it had to be Minako of all members , the one of the two members they needed the most . There had to be a reason behind that .

" Minako , did I hear you right in there ? " Minato asked anxiously " Did you actually say you can't summon a Persona ? "

" WHAT ?!! " everyone screamed

" Minato ... " Minako whispered , and her eyes stole quick glances to those around her , as if she didn't want him to say that in front of the others

" I strictly reprimanded Ken for hiding something related to the Dark Hour " Minato shook his head " once it became a part of the Dark Hour , you mustn't keep it a secret "

" I wasn't keeping a ... "

" please get to the point ! Now , can you use a Persona or can't you ? "

" I ... well ... " it was very tempting for Minako to reveal the problem back when she was within the danger zone , but now that she was only faced with expectant , anxious and confused looks from her team , she couldn't just say she was unable to call her Persona , instead she said " lemme try again ! "