Fuuka Yamagishi - Part 3

Minako silently lamented herself as the three walked toward the back alley of Tatsumi port island , and she began asking herself why she thought it was a good idea to come here to begin with . She had been to Tatsumi port island before , besides the time when she arrived in the city with her brother , but it looked so different in the dark especially the back alley . She had thought that she would be fine because she had lived through more serious situations before , like a locked up monorail on a collision course of death or a runaway from a dual gun wielding monster hellbent on slaughtering them . She had looked death in the eye before , so she had thought nothing at that point could scare her , but that place had a different kind of scare , something other than death .

What if they kidnapped her ? What if they assaulted her ? What if they molested her ? What if they tarnished her reputation ? The thugs standing by the walls and corners , with lighters , knives , daggers and even pistols in hand . The women who had no regard for anything , their shrilled laughter , their phones , the other unfortunate girls weeping at their feet while they laugh their throats off . Everything made Minako shrink inside her clothes .

The only person who still couldn't see the problem was Yukari , who was walking through the place as if she was walking through the mall , making both Minako and Junpei cringe as they anticipated trouble . And a it was indeed about to happen , as the delinquents began circling around them , and the women began whispering and laughing while staring at them . Minako knew they were in a seriously bad situation .

 Minako knew they were in a seriously bad situation

" ... the hell ? " one of the thugs eyes them from the corner of his eyes " check out those nerd looking turds ! "

" betcha they're from dat Gekkou high , they must be pissin' and shittin' cash every day ! "

" this is bad ! " Junpei trembled

" Yukari ... uh ... maybe we should come back in the morning ? " Minako whispered to her

" c'mon ! Don't be intimidated by these scums ! " Yukari said to them

" she just called us scums ! What a bitch ! " one of the women laughed

" we'll post pictures of her naked ! We'll bring her family's reputation down to the sewers that her father would commit suicide ! She'll wish she was never born ! " the other women exploded in laughter

" you don't belong here , Goatee " the thugs glared at them " and neither the bitches you dragged along , get it ? Get lost ! "

" goatee ? Oh you mean me ... s—sure , we're gonna ... "

" we're going nowhere until we get what we want ! " Yukari interrupted , and yelled at the delinquent " we have questions for you and we're not leaving until we get a ... "

The delinquent exploded in laughter , and so did his friends , followed by the laughter of all the girls around him . Yukari was only fanning the flame .