Mitsuru Kirijo - Part 3

" do not be scared ... I will always be by your side ... "

" please recover soon ... everyone is worried about you ... I can protect you from anything ... but I cannot save you from this illness ... "

" I understand ... I will not fail you again ... I shall waste no time so be content ... "

" I am not disappearing ... I am not going anywhere ... I will always stay by your side ... so please do not cry . I was designed and manufactured for destruction , so my functions are not compatible with comforting individuals who are hurt , but I do not want to see you cry ... "

All those memories came flooding his mind ...

How he and she met for the first time on the beach ... how she protected him during difficult situations ... how she was the one person he trusted the most besides his sister ... how she looked after him when he was sick ... how she was the one who took his fatally wounded sister to the hospital ... how she was the one who comforted him after his sister was presumed dead ...

All these memories came stabbing him at once , as he declared ...

" Aigis is a weapon ... and when it becomes defective ... I trash it ! "

Minato turned his back to Aigis , who lied on the ground with her body shivering and jittering from the shock of the many lightning bolts she received from Minato

Minato turned his back to Aigis , who lied on the ground with her body shivering and jittering from the shock of the many lightning bolts she received from Minato . He faced Mr. Ikutsuki , who was staring at Minato like he was an incarnation of death coming for him . He hastily took out a revolver and shot Minato in the head , causing his head to be pushed back . His friends screamed as they saw their leader being fatally shot by Mr. Ikutsuki .

However , Minato's face returned forward , as the bullet had bounced away from his face , much to his friends' relief and Mr. Ikutsuki's dismay . He had a Persona that was resistant to pierce attacks equipped . Minato quickly slammed Mr. Ikutsuki to the wall , and had his sword at his neck , his eyes burning with rage as he glared at Mr. Ikutsuki .

" tell me how to end the Dark Hour ! " Minato furiously demanded

" There's no way to end ... ARGH !!! " Mr. Ikutsuki screamed in pain , as Minato thrusted his sword in his shoulder " you ... ugh ... you little ... troublesome ... argh ! "

" that was a warning " Minato said as he forcefully pulled the sword out " the next thing you say better be the answer to my question , or my sword will go straight through your heart ! "

Minato's threat was wrathful and aggressive , but deep down he couldn't kill Mr. Ikutsuki , because he was their only answer to how to end the Dark Hour , as he was the only scientist alive after the whole incident . Besides him , even Mr. Kirijo didn't know as much about the Dark Hour . So as much as Minato didn't want to , he had no choice but to wrestle with him until he got an answer from him , but he still didn't want to make it obvious for him , which is why he stabbed him in the shoulder . Even then , time was not on his side , as by then Aigis had recovered , and as soon as Mr. Ikutsuki noticed that , he called her from behind Minato , and she quickly called Paladion and had him charge toward Minato . However , because of the previous damage she had received , Paladion was much slower , so even though Minato was caught by surprise , he still managed to avoid Paladion .