Prolouge Part 1:Transported and meet the Pro Heroes

Me, Celestia, Luna, and Cadence are Alicorns and most powerful Princesses in the whole world.Well for me, I was born as an Alicorn except the other three.

We were at the battle of King Sombra to save those ponies that are afraid and have children.

"GIVE UP SOMBRA, WE WILL DEFEAT NO MATTER WHAT!!" Princess Celestia in furiously as she use her magic to hit him, but King Sombra is to fast to get hit by the spell that Celestia casted.

Then Sombra started to laugh with his deep and scary voice "YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN DEFEAT ME THAT EASILY!!" After that, he cast dark magic to trap her with black crystals around her, so the she won't be able to escape.

"LET MY SISTER GO!!" Sombra turned and see Princess Luna use her magic at him, but he use his black crystals to protect him and and use it to trap her as well.

"LUNA!!!" Princess Cadence use her magic, trying to destroy the black crystals that traps her friends around them, but "YOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT ME!!" That makes Cadence turned to Sombra staring at her and uses his dark magic at her and hit her at the chest and make her fall to the ground, and the he cast black crystals to surround her.

Except for me,I'm the only one left "LEAVE MY FRIENDS ALONE!!" I yell in anger and use my powerful magic against King Sombra.

He was about to blasted me by his dark magic, I casted strong barrier around to protect myself from his dark magic.

I casted my magic at him and he got slammed to the wall with a grunt, still standing and glare at me "YOU'RE VERY STRONG AND POWERFUL THAN YOUR FRIENDS, BUT NO MATTER, I'LL JUST SEND YOU SOMEWHERE THAT YOUR FRIENDS AND EVERYPONY WILL NEVER FIND YOU!!" And with that I turned and see the portal without noticing that King Sombra use his magic and blasted me to the portal and I heard my friends scream out my name in shock and horror

"GALAXIA SWIRL!!!!!!!"
—————————————————————————
Shota Aizawa (POV)
Me, All Might, Midnight, Present Mic, Endeavor, Hawks, And The Detective were walking to the forest for a walk after we save the citizens from villains, so that we have a break.

A shining bright light shines in front us, we look at each other confused and follow the shining light is coming from.We keep walking and walking to the deep woods, but what shocked us of what we saw.

A horse with wings on it's back and a horn on the forehead!

We look at it in 'awed' that we never had seen that creature before.I look closer to see that it's wearing a crown on it's head and those weird tattoos on it's thighs too."So what is this creature with a horn and wings?" Endeavor said raising his eyebrow.I shrugged, but I heard a gasp from Midnight, we all look at her in confused of what is wrong with her "Look at it's chest, they're hurt!" We look back at the creature and shock to see that burn mark on it's chest.

"We have to take them to the infirmary!" All Might said in panic voice.We all nodded, so that the creature is carried by Endeavor and we're all headed to UA Academy to get Recovery Girl to heal the creature.

——————————————————————————
3rd (POV)
They were waiting for hours after the pro heroes took the creature to infirmary, so that Recovery Girl will help the creature's injuries.

"I wonder where did that creature come from?" Midnight said very concerned, but for Aizawa, who shrugged and wants to know too.

Before one of the pro heroes speak, the door is open by Recovery Girl "The creature is already healed, but it's unconscious right now." Aizawa walk towards her and said "Does it have a quirk to turn back into a human?" Recovery Girl shook her head as a no and replied "I running some tests, it's just that it's not a human and it's not a quirk." They we're all shocked that the pony isn't they seen that it doesn't have a quirk and it's not a human or a regular horse.