Prologue Part 2:Meeting Principal Nezu and Accept his Offer

Galaxia Swirl(POV)
We are heading to the office to meet Principal Nezu, but they never told me anything about this school for the humans.

This building is very strange and has so many doors for being a school.

Once the we arrived at the office Eraserhead who was knocking the door as the principal was inside the office responding "Come in!" He sound cheerful in someway.

When we enter I was never expecting that the creature with a human clothes.

The principal look at the pro heroes and the detective with a cheerful smile "Oh welcome back, is everything you need for me?" All Might said still in Buff form "We have someone to meet from different dimensions!" He look at me and gestured me walk towards the principal's desk to see him.

I look at him and noticing that he was blushing and so am I, we both not noticed that the pro heroes and the detective saw us blushing and they were shocked unexpected for different species be in love.

Nezu introduced himself still has a smile on his face "Hello there, I am the principal of this UA Academy, what's your name!" I started to introduce him "My name is Princess Galaxia Swirl the Princess of the Galaxy, but you can called me Gala for short." Nezu look at me and smile wide "It's nice to finally to meet someone who can talk like a human like me." I look at him tilted my head in confused "What do you mean?" I spoke to him with confused face.

Recovery Girl came up to me and start explaining "Well you see dear, Nezu here is a animal and he is the only one with a quirk in this school, there are some animals that has a quirk like Principal Nezu." I look at her in shock and amusement that animals can have quirks too.

I look at the principal and said "I never expecting that the animals can have a quirk, but what's a quirk you guys never explaining to me about quirks?" The heroes and the detective forgot to tell me that, then Aizawa explain to me "It's like superpowers, there are 80% of quirks, the people who have quirks at the a age of 4 or 5 it's from their parents and 20% of quirkless, the quirkless is the people who don't have a quirk, they can't be a hero in their future, this UA is a school that children will be training by their teachers to be heroes, you can only use your quirk if you had a hero license, then in three years you'll be graduate UA and be the hero that everyone you need them." I look at him amused and ask him "So the reason why the children willing become heroes because you guys have villains around in Japan?" He look at me and nodded

Nezu look at me "I want to know your world what's it like?" That make the heroes and the detective look at me and waited, so it's my turn to explain to them "Well for my world there are only ponies in ponyville such as earth ponies, unicorns, and Pegasus, but they're sometimes griffins, bisons, Minotaurs, dragons, and so much more than humans." They are very surprised that they're not humans, but they're let out awed that my world is very different and magical than humans.

Midnight ask me that makes me confused for a bit "I had a question to ask, every pony of your world had cutie marks every time?" I look at her, then explain to her and the others as well "Yes they do, but they need to get cutie marks as foals because as foals you need to find a talent for what you're good at, when you did you get a cutie marks on you that will also make you happy for your generation." They're surprised that my world would have a future.

"But there is a question I like to ask you guys that might not like to hear?" Principal Nezu look at me and replied "What is it you want to question me and the others in the room?" I look away and said "Is the quirks reason that villains exist?" I look back at the principal and the others saw them wide eyes in concern "What do mean, dear?" Recovery Girl said in question "It's just that when some of your people gets their quirks they bully or abuse some people that are quirkless or with deadly quirks, you know get rejected by some pro heroes or heroes society, but with their heartbroken, they turn into horrible villains or the quirkless will hurt people with quirks or even worse called you guys fake heroes or monsters, what I'm trying is that there is no such thing good or bad quirks." That made them shock and understanding of what I said.

"I see, I guess that's reasonable for that." Principal Nezu said in shameful and unexpected of my speech. "I'm sorry for saying this to make you shameful of what I said."I look down and look away "No we've understand." I look back at them in confused "That's why we're training the students if they're potential and more trustworthy to save Japan from danger." Shota Aizawa look at me with tired and determination eyes.

"Is there a place for me to stay?" I look at the heroes and saw them thinking and I hear Principal Nezu speaking in happy tone "How about you'll live with me!" Me and the others look at him in surprise "Are you sure that's okay to with you Principal Nezu?" I look at him in concern.He look at me smile, blushing and nodded "I'm sure of it and besides I always wanted to have a company who can talk like me." I look at him blushing and smile "Really thank you for that." He smile "It was my pleasure and I had a offer for you." I look at him waiting "Would you like to be teacher's assistant to train the future hero." I look around the room and saw the others waiting for me to answer.

I answered them that makes everyone happy and relieved "Sure I'll do it!" Principal Nezu smile wide "Welcome to UA Galaxia Swirl!" I let out a sigh smile and think of my new adventure.

And I just realize something that made me blush

Principal Nezu is my first love.