Prologue

Hello guys!! This is my first story on Riansh (Riddhima and Vansh) from ishq main marjawa 2. I am just loving them nowadays so could stop myself to write it. I hope you guys will like it.

Dangerous husband and Naughty Wife
(RiAnsh)
Prologue:

"Riddhimaaaaaaaa" the whole VR mansion was shaken because of the scream which came from none other than the great Vansh Rai Singhania.
Aryan came running and enter inside riansh room only to see vansh fuming in anger. "what happened vansh bhai" Aryan asked vansh curiously. "are you riddhima?" Vansh interrogated with the same harsh tone. "of course no but..." before Aryan could complete vansh interpreted "then call her" Aryan left the room by whispering okay. He don't want to mess with his Dangerous bhai.

"you are gone Ridhu bhabi, bhai is very angry" aryan said explaining her the whole situation. "ohh chill dude nothing will happen" Riddhima winks at him and roll her eyes as she don't care. Aryan signed at her reaction.

Riddhima enter in her room and vansh yelled "you...." before he could have said something,  dadi came inside. "come on dadi i will show you my new sarees" she smile at dadi and took out her sarees and started showing dadi by throwing them on the bed. Vansh narrowed his eyes at her while she ignored him not even bothering that he is standing in the room.

"For how long you can save yourself because after all you have to come here only Mrs Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania" Vansh smirk thinking in his mind.
To be continued....

Okay, so let me clear there is no major negative character and aryan is positive. This has nothing much to do with the actual story as it will be a simple, funny and sweet love story.
Let me know if you guys want me to continue it.
THANK YOU.
LOTS OF LOVE🥰