Chapter 1

Hello guys!! Well thank you for your overwhelming response i didn't expected that much. So, i will be continuing this story hope you guys will like it further.

Dangerous husband and Naughty Wife
(RiAnsh)
Chapter 1:
Character Description:
Vansh Rai Singhania( 26 years old): Cold and tough businessman who loves his dadi and sister siya only. He is not that much frank with anyone else in the house. He likes Aryan as well. His life starts and ends with his work.

Riddhima(23 years old): she is beautiful girl who is orphan so she think mother mary her everything who took care of her in the orphanage since she was born. She is sweet, carefree girl who live her life to the fullest. She is best friend of aryan because they were in the same college. She is physiotherapist. She has a secret which only aryan knows.

Aryan(23 Years old): best friend of Riddhima and he is carefree boy because his all the requirements are fulfilled by his brother.

Dadi: Backbone of the house. She is only whom vansh can't say no otherwise he don't give a damm to anyone.

Rest of the family is same but they don't have major roll to play and no one will be doing any wrong plotting.

Chapter 1:

V

ansh enter inside his room and looked around but couldn’t find his newly wedded wife anywhere. He gives a look to his bed which is beautifully decorated for their first night. “where she went?” he mumbles. He couldn't believe that today he got married. Then only the washroom door opened and Riddhima came out. She is wearing baby pink coloured night suit with buttoned shirt and pajama with vermilion in her head and mangalsutra around her neck. Vansh was just staring her when she approached him and extended her hand “hi I am Riddhima” she smiles at him. “Vansh Rai Singhania” he said blankly without shaking his hand. Riddhima roll her eyes and took her hand back. “let me make one thing clear, this marriage is nothing for me I just married you because dadi said so” he clarified. “ohh even I married you because mother mary asked me” Riddhima blurted. “and I don’t expend anything from you” she further said. “good” vansh whisper and moved towards washroom.

After sometimes, vansh came out in his night wear and saw Riddhima sitting on the bed using her phone. “would you mind sleeping on couch?” vansh asked coming near her. “ofcourse not” she quickly said. “as we are married this is my room as well, so I won’t compromise” she further added. Vansh was amused to see her carefree attitude. Everyone fears him but not this little girl. “I know we are not comfortable with each other, but I have a solution” she said and gathered pillows and made a boundary on the bed. “that is your side, and this is mine” she gestured while saying. He didn't have any option so went to the other side of the bed and slept.

"no i want to go as well" Riddhima said loudly which broke vansh's sleep. He turn and saw Riddhima is speaking in her sleep. "hey!" he said looking at her but she was in deep sleep. "please please" she said again. "Riddhima" vansh said little aloud. "hmmmm" she hummed and slept quitely. "ohh god" vansh closed his eyes signing at her.

Next morning:
Riddhima was getting in front of dressing table when vansh came all ready to go to his office. "good morning" she smile at him. "morning" he said picking his files. "how rude" Riddhima said slowly. "do you speak in your sleep" he asked staring her. "may be but how would i know when i am asleep" she asked him back. "people lack common sense nowadays" she said teasingly. "just shut up, whole day is not enough for you to chatter that you can't keep quite at night as well" vansh said angrily. "it's not my fault" she innocently said looking at the floor. Vansh eyes got stuck at her. Her gestures are attracting him like a magnet. "whatever" he said coming back to senses and left the room.

Riddhima, Vansh, siya and Aryan are having breakfast while everyone else already had it. "so how was your first night bhabi" siya asked teasingly. Vansh's back stiffened at siya's question. "huh! your brother is very unromantic, nothing actually happened " Riddhima said carelessly. Vansh cough at her statement and thought "does this girl even think before she speak". "so sad then" aryan added. Vansh glared at him. "i am done" vansh said and left the dinning area as he was feeling awkward.

At night:
Aryan and Riddhima are taking standing near the kitchen when vansh came in. He was lost seeing Riddhima laughing her heart out. Her smile can be seen in her eyes which means she laughs from her heart. He then look at aryan and thought this idiot must have said some lame joke which made her laugh like anything. He was about to go to his room when he saw there was a sharp nail in the wall and Riddhima was standing right infront of it. He went to her and pulled her without saying anything. "excuse me how dare you touched me" she yelled. "you look really fond of dying can't you both see this" he yelled back. Then only Riddhima and aryan noticed the nail and realized that it could have hurted Riddhima. Vansh left to his room while Riddhima went to kitchen and aryan to his room.

Riddhimaaaaaaaa” the whole VR mansion was shaken because of the scream which came from none other than the great Vansh Rai Singhania.
Aryan came running and enter inside riansh room only to see vansh fuming in anger. “what happened vansh bhai” Aryan asked vansh curiously. “are you riddhima?” Vansh interrogated with the same harsh tone. “of course no but…” before Aryan could complete vansh interpreted “then call her” Aryan left the room by whispering okay. He don’t want to mess with his Dangerous bhai.

"you are gone Ridhu bhabi, bhai is very angry” aryan said explaining her the whole situation. “ohh chill dude nothing will happen” Riddhima winks at him and roll her eyes as she don’t care. Aryan signed at her reaction.

Riddhima enter in her room and vansh yelled “you….” before he could have said something,  dadi came inside. “come on dadi i will show you my new sarees” she smile at dadi and took out her sarees and started showing dadi by throwing them on the bed. Vansh narrowed his eyes at her while she ignored him not even bothering that he is standing in the room.

For how long you can save yourself because after all you have to come here only Mrs Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania” Vansh smirk thinking in his mind.
To be continued.....

I hope it is good enough to read. Do share your views.
Thank you.
Lots of Love.