♥ Chapter 3 ♥ The call

A/N~ Really quick little tidbit- this chapter is in Schlatts POV. The next chapter will be the same thing in Mattie's POV, I'm experimenting with writing. And don't ask why I'm updating so fast. The chapters at the moment aren't very long and I wanna leave y'all with something to read when I'm doing school work. Ok, I'm done rambling and enjoy this.

He sat on his couch and stared at his phone, where Mattie's number was already dialed and his finger was hovering over the call button. He had no idea why he was so nervous. She had told him to call her in an hour if he wanted to, so what was he waiting for? Then he got a Twitter notification which broke him out of his trance.

callmecarson mentioned you in a tweet-

@ callmecarson you coming to twitch con this weekend @ Schlatt??

Then he obviously had to tweet back.

@ Schlatt fuck yea I am

But that still didn't take his mind off of the call, which he went back to the open call app on his phone, which he stared at for another hour before his finger finally gave up on hovering and pressed the call button as he raised the phone to his ear.

"H-h-hello?" said the girl on the other line, who sounded like she was either out of breath or crying.

"Is this Mattie? It's Johnathan. Just calling so I know it's you. You ok?" he said, getting a little worried.

"Y-Yea I'm f-fine. I-I have to go I-I'll ta-talk to you l-later," she said, hanging up the phone.

Schlatt sat on his couch, wondering if she was really ok. He thought he heard vague yelling in the background, but he wasn't sure. He chose to just let it go for right now and he got up to go stream.

A/N~ I surprised y'all deal with me talking so fucking much. Anyway, sorry this was just a short little chapter but I wanted to experiment with writing focusing on another character than the protagonist. That reminds me of the tik tok song- Anyway I bet you can guess what's gonna be happening to Mattie in the next chapter, so there will be a TW. Ok, so today I'm gonna get as many chapters done today as I can before I have to focus on school.~Elliot