Chapter 2

(Amani & Alex) (Twins 16 years above)

(Havana) ( Eldest Daughter 18 years below)

(Please note I found these images on the internet my intent is not to upset anyone)

Havana !... Alex!... Amani!... Can you come please guys.

One by one my children come down to the kitchen where I'm sitting at the kitchen island. **Hey mama what's up?**... ** Okay guys I know this is going to sound farfetched but I want you guys to go and pack your stuff, we are going on a surprise vacation right now !! ** They all stand and stare at me as if they've stepped into a twilight zone or perhaps I have stepped out of the Twilight zone right before them.

** HAHA ! very funny mom, seriously what's going on?..** ** I am very serious guys!! come on hurry and go pack and lets go go go... I watch as the twins eye light up and then they turn and scamper away but Havana is still standing there with her arms crossed.. she comes over to me and hugs me and rests her head on my shoulder... ** You caught him didn't you** ... I say nothing but try to keep my tears from falling...

** I love you mom always and I will always be on your side no matter what okay?... I'm gonna go pack and rally the others..**

After we pack our necessities we are on the road headed towards a mountain lodge I have been meaning to visit for a few years now. It takes us 4 hours in total to get there, Havana made sure the twins did not contact their father without giving anything away to them, as I work a whole lot we used this as mother children time to catch up and make great memories.

I rented an entire Cottage for us so each of us could have our own rooms.. it's snowy..cold and absolutely beautiful here.. my children are ecstatic to be here and to try skiing..ice skating and everything in between... the best thing about being here is that all our mobiles will be out of range so none of us would be able to get any calls in or out, I did however let my best friend know where I was as well as my staff... because I knew my husband would get nothing out of any of them.