Argument

Author POV
Jungkook made a lot of mistake in the choreography today. All of the staff, Choreographer and even his hyungs waited until he get it right. Sungdeuk-nim stood up and stopped the music.

"Stop doing this shit infront me Jungkook. I've been really calm from just now. But you crossed your limit" he said crossing his arm. Jungkook just looked down feeling a lot of eyes on him.

Jungkook POV
Really I can't focus on my dances. This whole fay my mind is just so disturbed. Like its telling me that something bad is gonna happen. However I tried pushing that feeling away but it's just kicking in.

I am not myself today. Something wrong is gonna happen. What is it?! What is it!! "JUNGKOOK!!" I snapped out of my thoughts. "Really?! You're spacing out now?" a really mad Jin-hyung said. "I-I'm sorry" I bowed.

"You know how tired are we?!?! All you could just say a sorry?! Wait hold on. Are you stupid? You could've tried harder Jungkook. Just a simple sorry won't do anything. You know how many times you said sorry today. Just because of you there is a no value for the word sorry" Jin-hyung shouted.

Maybe I could've tried harder. I am really stupid. Very stupid. Extremely stupid. "Jungkook you are not leaving the studio until you get it right" Sungdeuk-nim said preparing his own bag for leaving. "All of you can leave. I want this studio to be empty and I only want to see Jungkook" He said again.

All of the staff and even his hyungs packed up.

"Nobody is gonna guide you if that's what you want. But once you get it right record it. And show to me tomorrow" Sungdeuk-nim said and left.

"Hy-hyung don't le-leave me a-alone pls" I begged them. "This is what you get for making us dance the same damn move for 1 hour" Jimin-hyung said and left with the others.
I am the only one in the studio now.

"Why? Why? WHY CAN'T I DO A SIMPLE THING CORRECT ONCE!?!?" I dropped on my knees. "YOU ARE SO STUPID! SO STUPID! SO DAMN IDIOTICALLY STUPID" I shouted and hitted myself.

After about half in hour of crying I stood up. "I'll dance until I get it ri-" I didn't get to finish as the studio door was slammed open. An unfamiliar 4 guys entered in. "You shit. You said all of them left" one of them shouted. "Wh-who are you?" I asked scared and walking back.

"Hold him down 2 of you. I'll search" the same guy said and 2 of them walk towards me holding me down. One of them held my both hands tightly and locked it back, they kneeled me down.

"What are you doing? Let me go" I struggle down that guys hold. "DON'T MOVE" he shouted startling me. As my hands were back I managed to take my phone from my pocket. I looked down at my phone that I was holding.

The first one who was in the recent call was Jin-hyung. I pressed the call button and kept it back in my pocket.

Jin POV
We were driving to the dorm when my phone rang. I took out and saw it was Jungkook. "Who is it?" Jimin asked. "Jungkook" I replied boredly. "Don't answer" Hoseok said. I cutted the call.

Jungkook POV
My pants vibrated I looked at my phone. He declined it. "Are you using your phone?" shit one of the guy saw me. "Just stab him and come. I can't find anything here anyway. But since he was a bother here just stab him and come".

Hearing that I thrashed around not wanting to get stabbed. "Geez he's thrashing too much". A hard grip held my both hands behind me and a hand over my mouth. My screams and help was muffled.

A knife then was stabbed at my stomach area twice. Soon I dropped on the floor due to the intense pain. "Bye loser" the 4 intruder left.

I took my phone again with much pain and dialled Jin-hyung again.

Jin POV
We reached our dorm and we sat on the couch. Again my phone rang and it was Jungkook. "Jungkook again?" Taehyung asked I nodded. "Decline" Namjoon said. Listening to them I declined it.

Seconds later again my phone rang. "What's his problem?" Yoongi asked annoyed. "I don't know" I answered shrugging. "Just cut again" Hoseok said. I again cutted. Not even seconds later again it rang.

An angry Jimin snatched my phone and answered putting it on speaker. "What do you want?" he asked angrily. "H-hyung. P-pls st-studio. S-stomach bl-bleed" our angry faces soon changed to a worried one.

"Jungkook? What happened? Jungkook? Jungkook?" I shouted through the phone but only received silence. "Let's go back to the studio" I said ending the call.

"Are you sure? What if he is playing with us?" Taehyung said. "I don't think so. He sounded like he was in pain" I said starting the van.

Soon we reached the studio. Rushing out we dashed to the elevator and pressed the level. After hearing a 'ting' we got out and ran to our studio. I opened the door and saw Jungkook laying on the bleeding.

"JUNGKOOK!!" I ran towards him. "Hey kid wake up. Wake up. This prank is not nice. You've gone too far" Yoongi said tapping Jungkook's face. "Hyung. He's s-stabbed" Jimin stuttered. "THEN CALL THE AMBULANCE" I shouted.

Once the ambulance arrived they took Jungkook on the stretcher. "Can I come?" I asked. "I'm sorry but we have no space. We have maximum of nurses. You can follow the ambulance" she said and they took off to the hospital.

Jimin started the van. "He-he was ca-calling me because he w-was in pain" I bursted out crying. He really needed me and called me but my ego, my stupid ego made me declined it. "Hyung calm down. He'll be fine" Yoongi and Namjoon comforted me.

About minutes later we've arrived to the. I got of the car amd dashed where Jungkook was headed. "I'm sorry sir but we have to keep you wait here. We'll update you soon" they said and closed the door.

•••3 Hours later•••

Jimin POV
We waited in the waiting room. Minutes later a female doctor came out. "Jeon Jungkook's relatives?". We stood up and walked towards her. "Its us. How is he?" I asked. "Mr. Jeon is stable now. But his left leg is paralysed. Due to the sharpness of the cut it damaged his bone. So he'll be having a hard time for walking" she explained leaving our jaw drop.

"But doctor he will be heartbroken when he know this. You know we sing and dance. Pls don't leave him like this" I said to her. "Mr. Park I already told him about this Mr. Jeon is awake. I'll be leaving now" she said with a smile and walked away.

"Let's go see him" Yoongi-hyung said and we walked in.

We saw Jungkook sitting on the bed and his leg was straight facing us.

"Jungkook-ah" Jin-hyung hugged him crying but he didn't hug back. "I-I'm sorry" Jin-hyung said and all of sat beside his bed.

"Say something" I said slightly poking Jungkook's hand. But he just started tearing up. "I really needed you. I called you to help me. Help me from getting stabbed. I called you many many times more than 4 times. But still you didn't pick up. I know you were mad at me but still if someone called you more than 2 times isn't it obvious that they are in trouble. Before the argument we had just now when I called you twice all of you will be panicked. If Jin-hyung picked the call at first my leg wouldn't have been paralysed" Jungkook said tearing.

"I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry" Jin-hyung apologised. "I don't blame you though. It's my fault for calling you. IT'S MY FAULT" he shouted and hitting his head. "I-it's my fa-fault. I'm sorry. I-I shouldn't ha-have called you" I walked to Jungkook hugging him. "Why? W-Why? I know I'm bad but that doesn't me-mean you cannot help me wh-when I'm in danger" Jungkook struggled breathing.

"Baby listen to us. We are extremely sorry. We promise you to get you therapy and make better. You still can dance but not for now" Yoongi-hyung said and kissed Jungkook's forehead. "But I didn't forgive you yet. I still need time. I can't forgive you now" Jungkook said looking down. "It's okay bunny. We'll wait" Taehyung said.