Someone broke in

Author POV
Two days ago BTS finished their concert successfully. And they were given 2 months leave from Bang-pd. Now 4pm their watching Netflix. "I'm hungry" Jin said. "Then go cook" Suga replied. "But I'm lazy" Jin said. "Then shut up" Suga fired back. "Excuse me, respect elders" Jin said. "Don't fight. Let's just go buy" Hobi calmed the elders and suggested. "Good idea. Let's go" Everyone stopped the movie and got up except for Jungkook. "Should we wake him up" Namjoon asked. "He's sleeping peacefully so we'll just leave him a letter and then go and buy" Jin said and left a letter on the table. And soon left to take a seat at the driver's seat. "So where should we go buy" Namjoon asked. " The famous Seoul restaurant
'Jungsik Seoul'" Taehyung suggested. "Agree?" Jin asked as he turned back. "Yeah" Hobi nodded followed by the others.

Jungkook POV
I woke up with a groan while stretching my arm. "Uh. Where are Hyung's?" I asked myself. When I was about to stand up, I saw a paper on the table that was placed infront the television said (Read this Jungkook-ah by Jin-hyung).

'We are leaving to buy food for all of us. We didn't want to wake you up since you so peaceful in your slumber. We'll arrive soon. Luv ya.' By World Wide Handsome Jin.

Sighing I kept the letter from where I took it. "Aish but I'm quite hungry now" I said rubbing my tummy. "Should I order. But I don't have money" I then stood up going to the kitchen and opened the first cabinet. As I was going through I heard a loud glass breaking noise. I then went there to look what it was and only to reveal 4 fully blacked guys was seen. "GET HIM!!" one of them shouted. I was about to run but the guy caught me. "Trying to run huh?" the guy asked in a mocking way. I thrashed around but then he throwed me on the couch. "HELmmmhmp" I shouted but in the end it came out as muffle because one of the closed my mouth using their gloved hand. " Hey grab the rope and cloth from that bag"

Author POV
" Hey grab the rope and cloth from that bag" One of them told the other one. Once the item that he asked had given to him he tied Jungkook with the rope and and gagged his mouth with the cloth. "I'll watch this guy three of you go find stuffs" the man told. The other three went around.

Jin POV
"Okay so we're done?" I asked looking at the plastic bag that was in our hands. "No let's buy Ice-cream and then leave" Jimin said and placed the bags of food in the booth. "Are you sure? Jungkook is alone at home" Hoseok said in a worried tone. "I am actually worried. Very worried" I said. "Fine" Jimin said pouting. "Okay. So we never forget anything right?" I asked wanting to make sure. "Yeah. Now let's go" Hoseok shouted. I started the engine and drove to our dorm.

Jungkook POV
One of the man grabbed my chin harshly and squeezed it. "Its annoying hearing you cry. You just happen to be here. Pfft you're a grown ass man and you're crying" I then earned a slap. "Boss we've got some chain and money" one of them said and handed the guy who was infront me. The chain was Jin-hyung's. I managed to stand up and knocked the chain. "WHAT THE" one of them said before kicking my stomach and knocking me down. "Where's the chain" the guy who kicked me asked. "Bo-boss he pushed it and i-it fell so-somewhere" one of them stuttered and told the boss of them. "IT'S YOUR FAULT IDIOT" he shouted before kicking me everywhere. He then stopped hearing vehicle stopping. "Someone's here. Let's go, Quick" the boss said and jumped out the window that they broked earlier. They left me all weak on the floor bleeding.

Jin POV
I stopped the car and got out. "Did you take all of your belongings and all the foods?" I asked as I shut the door of the car. "Yeah we got everything" Namjoon said. We then headed inside. I twisted the door knob and entered. What I saw next shocked me. I saw Jungkook on the floor bleeding and he was tied up also his mouth was gagged with a cloth. Dropping everything I had on the floor and ran to him. I removed the cloth from his mouth and Jimin untied his hands. "Jungkook look at me what happened " I asked. Yoongi then said " Are seriously going to ask him like that. Carry him to his room and ask him to explain" . Yoongi and me carried Jungkook to his room. He passed out. "What could've happened" I asked to myself.

□□□□□10 minutes later □□□□□

Taehyung POV
We were sitting on the couch that was inside Jungkook's room. I heard a small groan. I shot my head up and saw Jungkook was waking and trying to sit up. "Wait I'll help you" I said and sat him up. "Are you okay now?" Jin-hyung asked as he sat on the bed. "What happened? We came in and saw you on the floor bleeding and all tied up" this time Jimin-hyung asked. "We'll not force you to explain but if you are willing to then go ahead" Namjoonie-hyung said. Jungkook nodded "I want to tell" he said. "Well then start" I said and I also sat on the bed holding Jungkook's hands. "I woke up on the couch and read the letter Jin-hyung left. I was hungry so I went inside the Kitchen to find some snacks. I was looking inside the cabinets when I heard a loud crash. I went out and saw 4 guys in fully black clothes. They broke the window at the backyard side" Jungkook stopped and sniffed. "You're okay there?" I asked and patted his back. Jungkook nodded and continued. "One of them shouted to get me. I almost ran away but failed. They throwed me on the couch. I su-suppose the le-leader tied and ga-gagged me" he started to stutter and cry even more badly than just now. Feeling very guilty for not waking him up and bringing him with us. "The leader stood infront of me. After that all of them came down with moneys amd Jin-hyung's expensive gold chain" he stopped and tightened his grip on my hand. I rubbed my thumb on his hands soothing him down. "I know how much Jin-hyung loves his accessories but especially that chain. I then managed to stand up and knocked the chain which apparently fell down the brown couch. The leader got mad. He then kicked and punched me repeatedly. After they heard the van stopped infront our dorm. They ran away through that same broken window"
Jungkook ended before completely breaking down hugging Jin-hyung. "You shouldn't have care about the chain bunny" Jin-hyung said as he patted Jungkook's back calming him down. "We're also sorry for not waking you up. If we brought you with us you wouldn't have gone through this" I said as the others let out a "true and yeah" . 7 minutes passed by and Jungkook is now sleeping. "We promise to protect you after this bun-bun" I said and ruffled Jungkook's hair.