𝐭𝐰𝐨. 𝖺𝗉𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗂𝖾𝗌

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
𝗃𝗎𝗇𝗀𝗄𝗅𝖽 ━━ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼 .
· 。゚୧ ⋆. SAFETY NET. ₊˚.༄
━━━ let go of the past
❝ he felt intimidated under the intensity of her gaze, everything laid bare for her. ❞

CHAESOO HAD ALWAYS naturally been good at sports

CHAESOO HAD ALWAYS naturally been good at sports. No one ever really knew where it came from. It wasn't like her father was athletic. And her mum? The only athletic thing she'd ever done her whole life was run from taking care of Chaesoo... She supposed, it was all her own doing. So her well-trained stamina had allowed for her to already be jogging her fifth lap, everyone panting on the floor of the track field, looking at her with a sense of shock.

The nagging pain of burning muscles was ignored, motivation becoming what brought her figure to once more overtake some of the walkers. She'd received chuckles and looks from the people around her, but she'd simply looked over her shoulder with a smirk and a cheeky salute before her attention returned ahead of her.

Her plump lips were parted, exhaling the fresh air she breathed in through her button nose. Chaesoo's steadily practiced breathing was what allowed for such great stamina, a simple trick that made all the difference. With a pink hair tie, the athlete's long brown hair was tied up in a ponytail, swinging with every step from one leg to another.

"Jesus Christ! Slow down, woman!"

A panting voice from behind, made her immediately look to the side, finding Seojun practically heaving up everything he'd ate in the last 24 hours.

"Not my fault you're so slow," she scoffed.

"I'm not slow! You're just tiny. You break through the wind faster."

"I'm sure that's it."

"It- ohmygod- is- stop! Stop running!"

"I go to school here, I can't."

The ringing of Taehyung's set alarm was what awoke the two teenagers the following morning. His hand had almost slammed onto his phone, fingers attacking the screen, in hopes of turning off the blaring, siren-like sound of hell, blindly. A groan left his throat, feeling the tight grip of the girl beside her, but it wasn't enough to wake up Chaesoo.

"Ugh!" he grunted, disgusted at the sight of sharing a bed with her. So he'd closed his eyes. With some malicious intent, his long fingers pushed into her shoulder, feet digging into her stomach to push her away. Yet her small body began to roll off the edge of the bed, something Taehyung hadn't even realised until a thud sounded out. Immediately, his eyes snapped open, mind wide and alert as a female groan left the floor.