𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞. emptiness

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
𝗃𝗎𝗇𝗀𝗄𝗅𝖽 ━━ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 .
· 。゚୧ ⋆. SAFETY NEF. ₊˚.༄
━━━ emptiness
❝ he was understood by someone who didn't understand herself ❞

CHAESOO'S ARMS OUTSTRETCHED high in the air, hip poking to the side as she leant over at the side of the pitch, observing the game rather than participating

CHAESOO'S ARMS OUTSTRETCHED high in the air, hip poking to the side as she leant over at the side of the pitch, observing the game rather than participating. Her muscles were sore and frankly, she knew she needed to conserve her energy into after school's swimming practice rather than a pathetic game of dodgeball - or whatever mess this was. So stretching was the only physical activity she decided to really put effort into. If this was what you could call effort - it was minimum. But made her look busy either way. That was good enough, right?

Some athlete she is...

Seojun kept his gaze through the gaps between jumping participants. He'd kept glimpsing at her stretching figure, while he himself was sat against the pole of a goal post, tossing a ball up in the air and catching it repeatedly. Her lean figure, legs on display, pretty but stoic face... It was all enough to fool anyone she was a good person but really, Seojun knew she was heartless now. Or something like that. His tongue ran over his teeth in resentment.

She'd barely bat an eye towards him.

Taehyung, however saw the looks Seojun had been sending his best friend. There was a pool of annoyance resting at the bottom of Taehyung's stomach, that quickly rose with each glance.

He had yet to know what happened between Seojun and Chaesoo. He doubted he would even find out from Chaesoo - that scenario just seemed near impossible. She never told him of the troubles she got herself into.

Tension lingered in the air thicker than the smell of sweat... And that was thick...

Jukyung stood beside Chaesoo, eyes peering over to copy her stretches but finding her balance to be a little less impressive than Chaesoo's. She'd topple, the tips of her ears flushing pink when she noticed the side eye glance the athlete would give her.

"I uh..." Jukyung coughed out shyly, "I think Seojun's staring at you."

"You jealous?"

"No! Why would I be jealous of that?"

Chaesoo's eyes averted to the side at the girl almost heaving at the thought of being jealous. But Chaesoo saw right through that look, causing her to scoff. The big doe eyes widened in shock, lips puckered in some kind of innocent pout...

"You're not that good at acting," Chaesoo muttered.

"I'm not acting. I have a blind date anyways!"