PROLOGUE

𝟱𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟭𝟵𝟴𝟬
"Congratulations with your little boy and girl." Having both Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy shocked, there had never been a woman born in the Malfoy family, their daughter would be the first one. "How do you want to name them?" The healer asks them, having them silently agreeing that Lucius can decide for the boy and Narcissa for the girl. "Draco Lucius Malfoy and Amelia Druella Narcissa Bellatrix Malfoy." They say smiling at their twins. "Beautiful names, you can leave St. Mungos now, have a great day."

𝟭𝟯𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟭𝟵𝟴𝟬
"My Lord, you asked for me and my family." Lucius Malfoy says bowing for the Dark Lord. "I did." The Dark Lord says and looks at the children. "A girl?" He asks. "Yes my lord, she's the first one born in our family." Lucius says a bit ashamed. "I know, I can feel her power, she'll be powerful and perfect for in our ranks when she's older." The Dark Lord says taking Amelia Malfoy in his arms. "Not the boy?" Lucius asks, clearly liking his son more. "Did I say anything about him? No. I clearly said things about your daughter, you should train her when she's older to become perfect for our ranks." The Dark Lord says, walking away and leaving the Malfoys alone.

𝟯𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟵𝟴𝟭
Amelia Malfoy had been acting weird all day, only crying and wanting to be with her godfather, the Dark Lord. He had taken a liking to the girl and had forced Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy to make him her godfather. "Lucius, Amelia has been acting weird all day!" Narcissa Malfoy says when her husband comes home. "He's dead, defeated by a baby." Lucius says stressing. "Who's dead? No." She gasps when she sees the look on his face, the dark lord was dead, that's why Amelia had been acting weird all day. "We have to convince the ministry that we didn't do anything wrong." He says after a minute. "Yes, they will be here any moment." Narcissa says, knowing that Dumbledore would probably expect them to be a deatheater because of their families. "I know, we will tell them that we were under the imperius curse." Lucius decides, having Narcissa agreeing.

𝟯𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟭𝟵𝟵𝟭
"Draco! Amelia! We are going to Diagon Alley for your school supplies." Narcissa yells upstairs to her children. "But Lia isn't even going to Hogwarts, shouldn't she be getting her stuff in French or something?" Draco asks, Amelia wouldn't be going to Hogwarts, she was too powerful for that and Lucius and Narcissa were scared that she would kill or hurt someone and at beauxbatons that couldn't happen. "No you dumb shit, we can get my stuff in Diagon Alley as well." Amelia says hitting her brother on his head. "Amelia say sorry to your brother." Narcissa says sternly. "No way, he's dumb so he deserved it." "Lets just go to Diagon Alley." Lucius says sighing and walking towards the fireplace, "DIAGON ALLEY!"