PART 1

𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘆

"DIAGON ALLEY!" They one for one step in the fireplace and dissapear to Diagon Alley.

"Draco, I'll go with you and Narcissa will go with you, Amelia." Lucius says and they split up.

"If you just go and get my books I'll get my wand and we will see each other back at Madam Malkins." Amelia says, being the independent girl she has always been.

"Alright darling." Narcissa says and goes and gets Amelia's books for Beauxbatons, while Amelia goes to Ollivanders.

"Miss Malfoy, welcome." Ollivander says when she walks out in the store. "How do you know my name?" Hisses she, she didn't like the man.

"I know everyone, I remember your parents their wands as well, they had-." Olivander says trying to tell her her parents their wands.

"Yes, blah, blah, I don't give a fuck, just give me a wand or something." She says impatiently, not wanting to be in his store any longer.

"I'm sorry, try this one." He says handing her a wand, she waves it and his hair catches fire.

"Not the one, you're just like your aunt." He says, not showing it but being a bit terrified about how the girl is going to turn out when she's older.

"Lets try this one." He says handing her another wand, and this time his desk exploded.

"I think that this will be the perfect one for you." He says, she waves the wand and black and golden glows come out of the wand.

"That's the one. 12 3/4", walnut, dragon heartstring. The same as your aunt Bellatrix, but look out, you have a dark wand, there's a big chance you'll turn out to be evil as well." Ollivander warns, already knowing that it's from no use.

"I don't have to worry about that, it would be the best thing to happen to me if I turn out to be as aunt Bella." She says harshly and walks out of the store.

"Hello Father, Draco." She nods at them as she meets them at Madam Malkins.

"Amelia where's your mother?" Lucius asks her, asking where his wife is.

"We split up, and we would meet here again. But you can wait on mother and I will go and get my uniform." She says and walks inside, immediately met by an old lady.

"Where can I help you with?" The lady asks her. "I need an uniform for Beauxbatons." She says and the lady pulls Amelia with her.

"You're lucky that you're beautiful, otherwise you would have never been accepted to Beauxbatons." The lady compliments, trying to start a conversation.

"Thanks." "Please stand here, I'll measure your measurements." She instructs and Amelia steps on the platform.

"Excuse me, I'll be back in a minute." The lady says and walks towards the boy who had just entered the store.

"I'm sorry, the boy looked lost so I helped him." The lady explains, earning a huff from Amelia about how it was scandalous to leave your customer for another one.

"Here is your uniform, have a nice day." The lady says and expects Amelia to leave the room but instead she walks towards the boys side of the store.

"Miss you can't-." The lady tries to hold Amelia back, but she walks further, not bothered by anything.

"Draco, hurry up please, I want to go home cause I can't stand being around all these traitors anymore." Amelia complains to her brother, who was talking to a boy, probably a mudblood.

"Amelia, I'm talking." Draco replies stating the obvious. "Yeah, I can see. Your little friend here, doesn't really care if you go right? He probably finds you annoying." She says, pays for Draco his robes and pulls him outside.

"Father, mother, lets go. I can't stand being around all these mudbloods anymore." Amelia says when the two reach their parents.

"Don't be like that Amelia." Scolds Narcissa, not liking the way her daughter is acting.

"I agree with Amelia, there get more mudbloods every year, it's disgusted." Lucius says and they walk towards a fireplace to floo home.

"MALFOY MANOR!" They floo home and Draco gets ready to go to Hogwarts, he would be going today, the 1st of September, while I would be going next week, the 8th of September.

"Draco hurry up or you're going to be late for the train!" Lucius yells when Draco still wasn't ready.

"I'm sorry father, I'm coming." Draco says, Amelia knew that he was scared of their father, but if you would ask her, what's scary about a man with long blonde hair.

"Amelia, are you coming as well? To say goodbye to me?" Draco shyly asks, it was commonly known that Amelia didn't give a shit about anyone and wouldn't mind to harass him for asking that.

"Sure, I want to see how you're going to that mudblood school of yours." Amelia says, she was happy that she didn't have to go to a school where there are many mudbloods who think that they know it all better.

"Thanks." Draco says. "Yeah yeah, come on." Amelia says and each grab a hand of Lucius and Narcissa to apparate to the platform.

"Hello, could you maybe help me to get on the platform?" A bushy haired girl asks Amelia.

"Ugh, you mudblood stay with your filthy hands off me." Amelia says shoving the girl away.

"Here let me help you." Narcissa say, when Lucius and Amelia were already at the platform, not wanting to be around all these muggles.

"I'm sorry for my sister, she's like evil." Draco whispers the last part. "She would kill my mother and I when she finds out that we've helped you." He says having the girl gasping.

"I'm Hermione Granger." The girl introduces. "You have a beautiful name darling, my name's Narcissa Malfoy and that's my son Draco." Narcissa introduces.

"Just run through this wall and tell nobody about us helping you." Narcissa says and she and Draco quickly get on the platfrom as well.

"Where were you?" Lucius asks them suspiciously. "You weren't with that mudblood right?" Amelia gasps.

"Of course not, why would we want to talk to a mudblood." Draco sneers at her, immediately regretting it.

"I wouldn't do that Dragon, wouldn't want to look like a rat just before entering the train?" Amelia sneers at her brother.

"I'm sorry Lia, I'm just going to miss you." Draco says hugging his twin sister.

"I'm going to miss you too, please kill some people for me." Amelia says smirking, having Narcissa immediately slapping her hand for Amelia's mouth.

"Amelia you know that is the reason why you're going to be send to Beauxbatons. You'll learn how to behave yourself, and no killing." Narcissa says, Lucius looks like he's about to disagree but after a look of his wife he shuts his mouth.

"Well bye Dragon, see you in the summer holiday."