PART 2

𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘅𝗯𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻𝘀

"Welcome at Beauxbatons everyone!" A giant woman, our headmistress Madam Maxime, says when we arrive in the eating room.

"For the first years, we will have you all sorted, if your name is called please come forward to shoot an arrow. If the arrow explodes into green sparks, your house will be Bellefeuille, for the brave and loyal. When they explode into blue sparks, your house will be Ombrelune, for the ambitious and cunning. And lastly, if they turn into purple sparks, your house is Papillonlisse, for the kind and artistic." Madam Maxime explains.

"Delacour, Gabrielle!" A girl with blonde hair nervously walks forward, she shoots the arrow and it turns purple, Papillonlisse.

"Potter, Lilian!" The boy-who-lived's sister, a girl with red hair and green eyes shoots the arrow and it turns green, Bellefeuille. What could you have expected, Bellefeuille was the same as Gryffindor but the French version.

"Weasley, Adelaide!" A Weasley, a part of the biggest bloodtraitor family that I know. And again the arrow turns green, a Weasley, couldn't have thought of anything better.

"Malfoy, Amelia!" My name was called, I walk cockily forward, already knowing that I would be placed into Ombrelune, I was a Slytherin in my heart.

I shoot the arrow and it immediately turns blue, Ombrelune. Be ready bitches, because this school has just gained your next most popular person of the school, if it was a good popular or not.

"Leo Zabini." A boy who was a year older than her introduces himself.

"Are you the brother of Blaise Zabini?" I ask him, having heard the name of my Draco. "I don't know, maybe." He says.

"Never mind, Amelia Malfoy." I say shaking his hand. "Pleasure to meet you, Amelia." Leo says smirking, this girl looked like a goddess and she had just became his friend.

"First years, please follow me." The headgirl says and all the first years follow her.

"Girls to the right, Boys to the left, you'll be sharing a room with three, houses mixed." The headgirl explains and all the first years walk upstairs, looking for their dorm room.

'Amelia Malfoy, Lilian Potter and Adelaide Weasley.' A bord read, having Amelia looking like she just heard someone say that she would die any moment.

"NO! No way that I'm sharing a room with them!" Amelia says hysterically, definitely going to tell her father about it.

"You have no choice." Lilian Potter says and the three walk inside.

"Actually she has, Olivia Lovelace, headgirl. Your father has payed for a private room, they just forgot to remove the name of the bord, please follow me." The headgirl says, having Amelia smirking at the Weasley and Potter.

"By Weasel, Potty." Amelia says taunting, following Oliva to her private room.

"Here's your room, hope you enjoy your time at Beauxbatons." Olivia says and walks away.

"I certainly will." Amelia says smirking to herself, she was going to have a lot of fun at this school.

"Morning." Amelia says sitting next to Ethan at breakfast. "Morning, and with who do you have to share a dorm room?" Leo asks her, expecting her to make a whole drama about not wanting to share a room with mudbloods.