Talk 8

Talk 8
Reason 9

-Oh my god...Look at this Dream! The table looks so pretty! - Sapnap said while he entered the room in which George and Minx were getting married.

-Sapnap, be calm - Dream said and the other stuck his tongue out.

-But ARE you seeing this! It's so cool! - He said and Dream smirked at his behavior - And have you seen the bride's dress? I think that's the best thing here! - He said, walking around.

Dream laughed and looked for George, who was surrounded by a bunch of people congratulating him, so he smiled from afar and pointed towards sapnap, the other telling him he would be there in a second.

Dream nodded and hugged his lover from behind.

-What if we got married? - asked the blond, and the younger laughed.

-I'm in for the dress! - He said while laughing, turning around to see Dream, who radiated joy.

-When I met you I thought we would never become friends, much less a couple, I thought we were too different and you seemed to be the type of person who didn't care about anything, however, you ended up being what I was missing my whole life, you don't understand how happy I am because I met you - Dream said, caressing sapnap's cheek, this one on the verge of tears.

-So am I, if not more than you...- Said the younger, hugging his lover like it was all he could do.

George who watched from afar thought they were the best couple he'd ever met, he hoped their marriage would be just as beautiful.

But he figured that dating a woman was different than being Dream and Sapnap.

Those two really knew how to love each other.