The Burning Sea

"DEAR LORD, IT'S BOILING OUT HERE!" Michael exclaimed loudly "Why couldn't we have gone somewhere colder?"
"Because if we had gone somewhere colder, you would have complained about how cold it is," Eden retorted.
"GO TO HELL EDEN, I DO NOT NEED YOUR CRAP RIGHT NOW!"
"Yikes, someone's awfully short tempered today."
"Oh, knock it off you two," Riley stated this calmly, always trying to be a neutral party.
"I'm not going to lie, it is pretty sweltering out here," Daemeon said, sounding quite out of breath.
"Well maybe, if you took off the all black attire, you'd cool off a bit," Michael said.
It was true, Daemeon was, as he always was, wearing his long black coat, long, loose fitting black pants, and a thin black shirt.
"You can take these clothes off me when I'm dead."
"Well that might be pretty soon, at this rate. Or maybe not. I'm pretty sure we're almost there," Eden said.
The party was, in fact, traveling through a desert, the second largest desert in the world.
"Remind me again, why are we walking through this wasteland?" Michael asked.
"Learn to listen the first time I tell you things. As I told you before, we're looking for the Green Patch Oasis," Eden said.
"And why are we looking for this place?" Daemeon asked.
"Do either of you listen at all? Its where the famous dungeon capturer, Jacob Fournier, built the town he now lives in. We can ask him about the dungeon that's in this area. You know, dungeon number 543, the Library?"
"Okay, one more question," Michael said.
"What?"
"WHAT KIND OF NUT JOB BUILDS A TOWN IN THE MIDDLE OF A DESERT?"
"That I couldn't tell you. Maybe he's just eccentric."
"Is that fancy talk for bat crap crazy?" Michael sighed. "I just wish there was some way to block this sun."
"I guess you should have bought an umbrella like I did," Eden said.
"I'LL BE DAMNED BEFORE I GET CAUGHT DEAD WITH ONE OF THOSE PINK PIECES OF TRASH!"
"Oh for the love of the almighty, what is it about guys and there idiotic disapproval of the color pink. Is it some kind of macho thing? You couldn't swallow your pride at all?" Eden said.
"No, I simply can't swallow my pride, it's too big to swallow."
"Well that's too bad. I would invite you under the shade, but you're too much of a macho man and Riley already has the other free spot taken."
"You wanna go Raylen?"
"Bring it on, Freed!"
Michael's whole body became enveloped in blue flames like it always did. Strong gusts of wind began to swirl around Eden and eight long lines of light started to take shape, two of which appeared in her hands.
"Alright, that's enough from both of you," Riley had finally interjected, her patience worn thin.
"Oh come on, she started it."
"I don't give a damn who started it, I'm putting an end to it. Honestly, we're all the same age here, and yet I'm left to be the more responsible."
"Hey, that's not true," Eden said. "I'm easily ten times more responsible then you."
"The hell you are."
"Okay, enough," Daemeon had finally interjected. "You're both equally equally responsible, which, ironically, makes you both equally immature."
"Humph, whatever," They both said.
"Ugh, so how much farther is this place?" Michael asked.
"Well," Eden said "The guy I spoke to said it was about a four days walk from the outskirts, we've been walking for about three and a half days, so I'd have to say we are almost there."
"We'd better be. I think I'm gonna die if I don't get anything to drink soon," Michael said.
"Wait what's that?" Daemeon pointed off into the distance.
"Wait is that...A TOWN...A VILLAGE, WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANT TO CALL IT. And where there's a town there are going to be people, and where there are people, there has to be...WATER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Michael ran off laughing like a mad man.
"Damn it Michael, get back here the town might not be safe," Riley yelled after him. "And it's to late. And he's gone. Great. I think the sun has finally fried his brain."
"Oh please," Eden said. "He didn't have a brain to fry to begin with."