Watch the Queens Conquer

Eden set off down her hallway. It was all carved out of stone, barely lit by a few dim lamps.
"Can't believe I got talked into this," she said to herself. "I should have just tagged along with Riley."
She kept going running down the hallway until she reached a large stone door. She put both hands on it, as she had done before. Inside was a large room with only one presence in it. It was a relatively decent sized energy level and it seemed well controlled.
Eden pushed on the door but it didn't budge. She paused and frowned. She pushed again, harder. Still nothing.
"Oh, to hell with this."
She summoned one of her lances and thrust it at the door.
"Wind Breaker!"
A strong gust of wind filled the tip of the lance and smashed the door.
"Well that's one way to open a door."
This was said by the person standing in the center of the room.
"So who are you?" Eden asked.
"My name is Grimloc."
"You don't really strike me as the type to join a cult."
"Smart girl. No, I'm only here to get paid. That priest guy hired myself and my brother as bodyguards. See he may have a sizable number, but they aren't very well trained. Now, unfortunately, I am being paid to wipe out anyone who threatens them, that includes you."
"I understand."
Okay, She thought to herself, Just like your master taught you. Back straight, head up, eyes forward. Enter your stance.
She turned to the side, keeping her eyes on Grimloc the whole time. A strong wind began to brew around her like before. Seven more beams of light took shape around her. In a flash, seven more lances appeared around her. She held two in her hands, the other six floated around her.
"Oh, I see," Grimloc said, "so you're a wind mage. You use the wind to weild eight lances at once. Neat little trick you've got there. I like mine better though."
He bent his knees just slightly. Chainsaw blades suddenly jutted out of his boot.
"Blade magic," He said smugly.
"Also a pretty impressive party trick" Eden said.
"Thank you. I try," he said. "Now, enough small talk."
The chainsaw blades on his boots began to spin rapidly. They propelled him forward at high speeds. He bent his knees and crouched over. Still a solid fifteen feet from Eden, he pushed himself off of the ground and flew into the air. He hung there for a split second before doing a quick flip and began to come down. He brought his right leg above his head in an ax kick formation. The blades on his boot began to spin faster.
"First Speed Saw Kick!"
Eden brought all eight lances together as Grimloc brought his leg down upon them. He stuck there for a second, sparks flying between the two. He had something of a crazed look in his eyes.
He's enjoying this. Eden thought to herself. He's getting some kind of sick thrill out of this.
She used a medium amount of force to send him flying across the room. He did a back flip and landed clean on his feet, sliding only a few more feet on his blades.
Just as he had come to a stop, his blades roared back to life, sending him flying forward again. He launched a quick score of kicks, each one aimed at a certain vital spot. Eden's skills were on point. She gracefully dodged and deflected each attack and quickly retaliated with her own series of attacks, launching spear after spear at him. However, he was just as good, blocking each with a swift series of kicks. The two seemed evenly matched. Until an opening presented itself to her.
Grimloc had once again pushed himself into the air, hoping to over power her with another overhead strike, when she saw it, a straight shot right at his stomach. She composed herself, drew back one of her lances, and thrust it right at him. By the time he realized what she was doing, it was to late. It was over.
But just then, a thunderous crash resonated throughout the entire room and it felt like the whole cave. Eden's footing slipped just enough. Her lance missed its mark and instead caught Grimloc right on the blades of his left leg. He spun for a single second in the air, but regained his balance almost instantly. He landed with both hands on Eden's shoulders, pushed himself off, and stuck the landing on the other side. The blades in his boots retreated back into his legs and he proceeded to run for the door. Eden whipped round to face him but he was already at the exit. He turned around and faced her.
"You've got two options here sweetheart: you can either chase after me or you can help your friends and by the sound of it, they need it."
Eden looked at Grimloc, then to the exit at the other end of the room, then back at Grimloc.
"Damn it."
Grimloc gave a smug smile. "Another time then, love."
He turned around and ran.
Eden let out a long sigh. "Damn it. Why did I have to be the reasonable one?"
She took off for the door on the other side of the room, towards the sound of the crash.

Riley had just taken off down her hallway. She was running at a brisk pace, just above a jog but not quite a sprint. The hallway she was running down was dimly lit by a few dingy lamps. She kept running at this pace until she encounterd a large stone door. She put her hands on it and pushed. The door gave way and she stepped inside.
The room she was in was a large oval room with four stone pillars, each adjacent to each other. In the center of the room was a massive cage and in that cage was a massive monster. It was at least seventy-five tall, as thick as a brick house, covered in head to toe in some kind of ooze. It's head was almost a grotesque mass, that didn't even seem to have eyes. Around it's wrists were gigantic steel shackles with equally large shackles around his ankles. Both of these were bolted to the floor with large steel spikes. The monster let out a loud, pained cry that was defining to hear.
"I'm afraid you got the worst luck of the draw my dear," A voice said from across the room. It was the priest from the first room. "The monster you see before you was a fallen we managed to capture just recently, called Bailith, the Unborn. He is a gift from our lord the sun. And now it's time you were destroyed."
He slammed his staff on the ground. The cage around the monster's cage crased to the ground. It whipped its arms down and then straight up, snapping the chains instantly. A single step forward and then chains around it's ankles.
"Huh, well, this is new."
Riley took started walking forward. The monster only staggered around in the center of the room holding it's head. It looked like it was in pain. Riley continued walking toward it at a normal pace. The monster took it's hands away from its head and Riley assumed it was looking at her as it did point the mass that was his head right at her. It took a massive step towards her.
"Alright big guy, let's see what you got."
The monster let out a roar that shook the whole room. It took both of it's hands and put them together above his head. He brought them crashing down.
A smile crossed Riley's face. She raised her right hand above her head. She caught the attack right out of the air. The ground underneath her cracked and smashed, forming a small crater.
"Hmm, is that it?"
She gripped both of its hands in her right hand. She turned completely around, grabbed it's forearms in her left hand and flipped the beast over her head. The monster landed flat on its back with a thunderous crash that must have shook the entire cave. She pulled her right hand back and punched it square in the center of its face. It twitched for a second, then went limp.
"Well that excitement didn't last long," Riley said. "Now where did that guy go?"
She looked up to where he had been, but he was gone.
"Oh well."
She looked across to the other side of the room and saw a door on the wall.
"Alright then," she said to herself. "Guess I'd better get going. Man, why did I get the boring door?"