Part 23 - Prize?!

* Hadrian's POV *
We walked towards the carriages, with Barty pulling Bella away from the first years she wanted to scare. I chuckled and couldn't help but think her and the twins would be Mcgonagall's worst nightmare, since the marauders. Once again, giving me a sense of Déjà vu, Diggory stood in our way with 4 friends, 2 Hufflepuff's, a Gryfindoor and a Slytherin who wasn't meeting my eyes and looked ready to throw up.

"Diggory?", Tom said as the group immediately flanked us, nearly making me chuckle, this was the worst place to try and insult one of us. Especially me, Tom had his arms wrapped around me tightly with his head resting on mine, Bella and Barty stood a few steps in front of us at either side looking murderous and the twins were the same behind us. Idiotically Diggory did exactly that and by the looks of it even his friends looked at him as though he had a death wish.

"What do you want Cedric", Fred said in a deadly tone accompanied by George's ice cold stare. He didn't take his eyes from me which was starting to become uncomfortable, lucky for me Tom was very mad and that somehow calmed me a little, knowing he was there. "So it's true? The prized Neko of Hogwarts, taken?", his eyes flickered to the rings on our hands, with mine onto of Tom's tightened around my middle. I tried to keep my anger under control but seriously PRIZED?! "Prized?", I asked clearly failing to hold the anger as the 3 of the 4 students were shaking behind Diggory, with the Gryfindoor standing tall with a smirk.

"You don't know?", the female Gryfindoor stepped in line with Diggory. I just glared at her until she laughed, "Know what" Bella practically shouted, the crowds had practically gone now with the carriages. The girl looked less smug at Bellas crazed look. She turned back to glare at me "That your stupid Neko ears and hour glass figure has damn nearly every boy in that castle drooling, and willing to bow at your feet for a glance in their direction", by the end of her rant she looked practically green with her envy. "DO NOT blame him for your ugly ass not being able to get a guys attention!" Bella yelled with a smirk, she ran behind Diggory once again obviously not brave enough for Bellatrix Black.

"Point is", Diggory took over, staring at Tom this time, "Is it true?". Tom growled and walked in front of me "So what if it is", Diggory laughed stepping closer "Then I have a problem with you tough guy", he smirked as Tom growled and walked closer. Bella and Barty walked back a few paces at Tom's nod, to stand at my sides, I smiled at them. "Oh really why is that?", Tom said glaring at him, now they were closer it was obvious that Tom was taller and slightly more toned, he definitely knew it. I smiled at the 3 teachers running our way quickly approaching from the hill, fortunately they were behind Diggory and his little group but I couldn't spot who the 3 teachers were, but I hoped for a certain 2.

"Because", Diggory said stepping so close to Tom he had to look up "I want Hogwarts's powerful and gorgeous neko", at Tom's growl he smirked "I could have some fun with a body like that". Tom's eyes bled from brown to crimson red and his fangs extended. "Temper, Temper", Diggory laughed, his own eyes bleeding a bright orange and his fangs extended "Fight for him". As Tom was about to accept I felt a hand on my shoulder, flinching I formed a smoke dagger pointing it at their neck.

As soon as I saw who I was I evaporated it and smiled at Remus who flicked my forehead teasing me. "He won't be doing that", I turned to watch as Sirius pulled Tom's shoulder and nodded to me, getting the msg Tom glared at Diggory before vamp speeding over to me and wrapping his arms tightly around me again, with his head grumpily flopped on my shoulder. I smiled and kissed his nose which made him smirk.

"And why did you bail him out gramps, I'm just going to go through you, if he wants to keep his neko bitch" both Tom and I growled "he will fight". The twins walked over to flank Sirius "I wouldn't do that if I were you, you wouldn't last 2 seconds". Diggory made a face and looked red with anger "I don't think many would last against Sirius Black", Bella announced moving closer with Berth flanking her, she was definitely smug of her cousin being the grim, and the only person to have ever Brocken out of Azkaban.

Diggorys face paled even further as all his friends ran minus the Gryfindoor, her bravery or loyalty perhaps clouding her common sense. Finally composing himself he looked Sirius in the eyes trying to challenge him, Sirius just laughed. Mad once again Diggory turned to me "Okay but he doesn't get a say! Fight me Tom or I'm taking him", I growled pulling Tom's arms closer around me, as I tried not to rip his head off.

I took all my anger and pushed it down to smirk "because, he's my godfather", Diggory took a step back realising his mistake. Sirius just smirked and moved to tower over him "so if you want to take my pup anywhere, you'll have to go through me", his eyes turned black as he growled and Diggory swallowed hard as he glanced at me, somehow forgetting everything he just learnt "alright old man, you realise I have vamp speed". Everyone laughed and Tom spoke "trust me vamp speed isn't going to help, learnt that the hard way", I chucked remembering the day Sirius caught us cuddling in bed and he'd tried to vamp speed to Remus. He didn't even make it to the door, Sirius had already grabbed his collar and thrown him across the room, hurting his pride more than anything.

Sirius smirked "you deserved it". He stepped back and I laughed "so your not completely suicidal", the twins joined on "just incredibly dim witted". Diggory was furious and yelled "You can't protect the Neko forever Riddle, I will have him!", I know it was childish okay but I couldn't help it. I looked him dead in the eyes flipped him off and turned to snog an the unsuspecting vampire stood behind me. With that Diggory used vamp speed to run back to the castle, leaving a very mad and scared looking Gryfindoor "WAIT FOR ME!" She screeched running back to the castle much slower.