chapter 20

soda

"princess it's ok calm down please" i said trying to hug her. "NO this is my fault and now he's gonna hurt you" she yelled panicking. "call steve amber and darry" dally told hazel. "mae it's ok i can protect myself" i said. "soda you don't understand he's done bad things. he killed fred and my parents. this isn't just some soc greaser battle" she yelled.

"emma we're gonna protect him cmon" dally said trying to help me calm her down. "he's a bad person dallas it's not that easy" she kept yelling and throwing things. after a while steve amber and darry all ran in. "what's happening?" darry said "oh shit we gotta stop her before she starts laughing" amber said and walked over to emma.

"emma calm down now" she yelled. "NO AMBER IT ISNT THAT SIMPLE ANYMORE' she yelled and started giggling "emma stop laughing" she said but she didn't so amber slapped her across the face "amber!" i said. "just wait" she said. "did it happen again?" emma said calmly. "yea but we stopped it before it got bad" amber said hugging her.

"stopped what?" me and steve asked. "her panic attacks" hazel amber and dally all said. "her ptsd causes her panic attacks" dally said. "oh. okay" i said and i walked over and hugged her. "we'll figure it out okay baby?" i said "o-okay" she said and we went home.

emma

i hate having panic attacks. especially in front of people. "soda?" i said softly. "yes princess" he said. "do you still wanna be with me?" i asked. "what makes you think i don't?" he said. "cuz i'm messed up soda. my parents and my bestfriend have died i've had a shit relationship and i'm kind of insane" i said sighing.

"emma mae winston i love you so much and i don't care about your past i still love you no matter what. you aren't insane you've just been through a lot" he said and i laid on his shoulder. "i love you too" i whispered and fell asleep.

soda

"i love you too" she whispered and fell asleep. "did you mean it" dally asked i jumped forgetting he was there. "yes dally i did" i said. "she loves you too soda. i can tell" he said. "i don't deserve her"i said. "yes you do soda. and she deserves you" dally said. "thanks dal" i said and we pulled into my driveway and i carried her inside and fell asleep next to her.

the next morning

i woke up and emma was still asleep. i started softly singing. but she woke up and i stopped. "don't stop sodie i wanna near you sing" she said kissing my cheek. "maybe later princess" i smiled hugging her tight. "do you have work today?" she asked. "no boss gave me the day off" i said.

"yay" she said sounding a lot better. "let's go eat breakfast" i said and we went to the kitchen. "morning everyone" emma said realizing everyone including rachel cosy and sawyer were there waiting for her. "morning emma, soda" they said. "why are you all staring at me" she giggled and sat down. "no reason" they said and we all ate breakfast.

emma

"hey e you care if i hangout with you and soda today?" steve asked "of course not stevie but don't you have school?" i asked. "nah i'm not going today" he said. "oh okay! then yes i miss hanging out just us four" i smiled "four?" steve said. "oh is two going to school?" i asked. "nope" he said running over and messing up my hair.

"good. what should we do?" i said. "we could make a cake" steve said i laughed "ok we'll make a cake for stevie but what are we really gonna do" i said. "what if we had a contest on who can make the best cake" two said. "that's a good idea!" soda said.

"what if it was a team thing. like me and soda against steve and two or something" i said. "good idea! but your always with soda let's switch it up a bit" two said. "okay put names in a bowl and i'll draw a name and the one i get is my partner" i said "okay i'll get the bowl you get the paper" steve said to soda. "ok who will it be" i said putting my hand in the bowl. "i gottt" i paused and stared at them all. "tell us already!" two said. "stevie!" i laughed

"YES I GOT THE BEST BAKER AS MY PARTNER" steve yelled. "shut up steve" soda said. "awww is soda sad he didn't get his girlfwend" two said laughing at soda. "shut up" soda said defensive. "it's okay baby it's cute" i said kissing him.

"gross" two said. "your just mad you don't have a girlfriend" i said laughing. "quiet em" he laughed. "me and soda will go buy the cake. you guys go find decorations for them" two said. "yes sir" i said saluting. "cmon stevie i know a store" i said. "ok good" he said. "can i drive? soda always insists so i never do anymore" i giggled.

"sure just don't crash e" he said handing me the keys. "i won't" i laughed and we drove to the store. we walked in and steve said "CAKES EVERYWHERE" he yelled. "shhh steve we'll get kicked out" i said laughing. "cmon follow me" i said and we went to the decoration isle.

"grab the white frosting, the pink sprinkles and the red flower sprinkles for soda and two then get the blue frosting white black and grey sprinkles for us and the yellow flowers for us" i said. "oh i see so they hate the colors" steve laughed. "yes exactly" i said and we paid and went home. "we're back" i yelled.

"okay cmon i wanna start" soda said "ok we got you guys the white frosting and the red and pink sprinkles and the other stuff is ours" i said "hey that's not fair" two said. "you sent us for decorations remember?" i laughed. "ok who gets the oven first?" steve asked. "rock paper scissors" two said. "ok me and soda will do it" i said "you better not we're right here" two said.

"you are nasty i meant we will do rock paper scissors" i laughed "idiot" soda said "ready?" i asked "yep" soda said. "rock paper scissors shoot" we said and i put rock and soda out scissors. "HA WE GET THE OVEN FIRST" i yelled in his face "NOT FAIR" soda yelled.

"how'd you win so easily?" two asked. "because i know my boyfriend" i said and laughed. we started making the batter until soda came over grabbed the flour and threw it at me. "HEY your gonna pay for that" i said and threw an egg at him. eventually all four of us had a food fight and ended up with one cake.

"you guys look... tasty?" hazel and pony said referring to us looking like cakes and walked out. we just laughed and we kept having a food fight til darry and amber came in and ruined the fun. "what the hell guys?" amber yelled "emma mae clean this up now!" she yelled. "sorry" i whispered sort of laughing "no all of you clean" darry said and they left while we cleaned. this is the best day i've had in a while.

sorry just a filler chapter thought they needed to have some fun! stay gold! <3