Demetri

Y/n PoV
I was on my way to the library because I need to research something for a school project. I was paired up with Miguel so I have to meet him there.

When I walked in I already heard him talking to someone.

I went straight to the table where his voice came from I saw him sitting with Demetri.
Sometimes we both would talk about comics or something but we aren't really close but somehow I got feelings for him the only one who knows about it is Sam, I didn't tell her but she found out.

" Miguel? " I asked when I came near them so it wouldn't be weird.
"Over here!"
I walked up to them and sat on a chair.
"Hey guys"
They both said hi.
"So I hope it isn't a problem if demetri sits here with us?" Miguel asked.
"No no it's fine but doesn't he need to be home?"
"My mom got a longer Woking shift and I forgot me keys" he said kind of embarrassed.
"Oh that sucks"

After an hour Miguel and I finished the project with a bit of Demetris help.

We went to the doors so everyone can go home but it was raining.
"Fuck" I cursed. Miguel and Demetri had both an umbrella and I didn't.

"What's wrong y/n?"
"I don't got an umbrella so I'm probably freezing out there". I said.

"I can walk you home if you want" Demetri offered me.
" no it's fine"
"I'm not taking no for an answer"
"Ok then let's go" I hugged Miguel goodbye.

Demetri and I walked and talked about comics, Star Wars and school and how much things changed.

"Y/n there is something I really need to know" he said looking at the ground.
"Yea?"
"So Miguel told me that you told Sam that you like me, and I really need to know it it's true."
"First of, I Never told Sam about it, she found out. And yes yes ist true I just hope it's not awkward now." I said looking at the ground.

"No no I just needed to know so I can do this"
"Wha-" I got cut of by his lips crashing on mine. I needed some time to realise what was happening but soon I kissed back.

After some seconds we both let go.
"So Y/n wanna go watch Star Wars together?"
"Yea I would like that but this is my stop so I guess I see you then"
"Yea see you"
He walked away and I started smiling.