Miguel

Miguel PoV

"No sensei Lawrence you don't understand they are the most beautiful personI have ever seen, I mean the way their eyes sparkle when they talk about something they loves the  smile when someone said something stupid or when I make them laugh it's just perfect"

"Ok ok I get it kid you are in love just ask them so I don't need too hear all of this anymore"
"Its not that easy, how do I do it" I asked hopping for an useful answer.

"Just Walk up to them and ask if they want to go out with you and if they say yes tell them they  have to pick you up cause you still don't have you driving licences"

"And if they says no?"
"Then they says no man I don't know"
"WoW that helps me so much" I said while walking to the door.
"See you tomorrow"

Time skip

It was lunch time and I wanted to ask y/n but I couldn't see them anywhere.
"Have you seen y/n?" I asked hawk.
"No, they are probably still in class to discuss something with the teacher"
"Yea probably"
We talked for a few more minutes and I saw
y/n walking in the cafeteria.

"Hey guys"
"Hey y/n" hawk, Aisha and I said at the same time. We all talked about everything and then lunch was over.

"Hey hey hey y/n I walk you to class"
"Oh okay"

"So I was wondering if you would you know maybe want to go out with me?"
"Like a date?" They asked me looking up to my face.
"Yea like a date, only if you want to of course"
They laughed a bit.
"Of course I would love that idea"
I was so happy and I couldn't help but smile.

"Ok so Saturday at 6?" I asked.
"Yea, I will pick you up."
"Great so have fun in history loser" I joked.
"Oh shut up idiot, see you around"
"Yea see you" I said smiling walking away.