Hawk/Eli

Y/n PoV

I walked down the streets exploring my new hometown as I was looking I found a dojo called cobra Kai I was happy I have been doing karate for almost 3 years and I really hope they accept me.

I walked to that door and saw a cobra on a wall. That dojo was dope not gonna lie.
I heard talking that looked like the office.
I took my shoes of and went there and knocked on that door.

"Come in".
I walked in and saw two men's standing there and looking at me.
"How can we help you?" The older one asked me.
"I want too take karate lessons"
"I don't think we need you here" the one with the blonde hair said. What a rude bitch.
"Let me prove myself" i said looking straight at his face.
"Ok my students should be here anytime soon, you are gonna fight one of them and if you win, you are in" the older one said again.
"Alright"

After that some students came in that dojo.
"Alright class today someone wanna fight one of you too get in this dojo, Aisha fight her but don't make her cry too hard"
That girl named Aisha came to the mat and looked at me.
"That would probably easy" she said and some of the other students laughed along with her. If they only knew.

I was waiting for her to make the first move but she didn't.
So i did the first move by kicking her straight I'm the stomach.
She came towards me and tried to kick me in the face but I blocked and hold her leg next to me so that she could do something I pushed her back so she could try something new.
She started running again and held me from the back.
I punched her with my elbow in the stomach and throw her over my shoulder on the mat.
I hit her in the face for the last time.

The blonde bitch looking very impressed.
"Ok kid, you are in. What's your name?"
"Y/n, y/l/n."

After an hour the training ended.
Aisha came to me and start talking.
"Hey sorry that I made fun of you. You are really good, where did you learn that?"
"Back in my home town" I replied with a smile on my face.
Then two boy came over to us.
"Hey men you are really good, I'm Miguel and this is hawk" Miguel told me.
"Nice to meet you guys" I said smiling at them.
"We where heading to the park you wanna come with us?" The guy I know now as hawk asked me. He was pretty hot damn.
"Yea sure"

We talked for hours and I'm so happy that I made friends in this dojo.
After some time I started to freeze and hawk noticed and gave me his jacket.
"I think you need that more that I do"
"Thank you but I should starting to go home" I wanted to give him his jacket back but he denied.
"Give it to me the next time we see each other"
"Alright ok, bye Aisha, Miguel and hawk"

Kinda wanna to a part two for this 👩‍⚖️