Hawk/Eli pt2

Y/n PoV

A few days passed away and Miguel and Aisha are my best friends now and I kinda started to like hawk more than a friend it's a bit messed up cause I think he already likes someone else.

I walked though the halls of the school searching for my friends.
When I saw Miguel I walked over to him.
"Hey buddy" I said.
"Oh hey y/n are you alright? You look like you have been thinking a lot"
"Yea no I mean yes  I don't know" I said looking at the ground.
"Tell me what's bothering you, maybe I can help"
"Well it's just that I really like hawk, but I'm sure he likes someone else" 
Miguel just looked at me and said nothing.
"Well y/n sucks for you but you should tell him. Strike first remember?"  He laughed while saying that.

"Yea I remember but every girl here is so perfect and beautiful and I'm just one out of thousand."
"Don't think like that. I think you are perfect so does Aisha and I heard Yasmin talking about how pretty you are."
" I don't care what some bitch thinks about me but thank you for saying that I'm perfect" I said laughing at him.
"I think I'm gonna tell him after school. Do you think it's a good idea?"
"Yea I think it's a great idea."'
"Great, see you soon I have to go to class, bye"

Time skip

School was over and I was waiting for hawk at the main doors.
I saw his red hair and walked over to him.

"Could I talk to you for a second?" I asked walking besides him.
"Yea sure, what's up?"
I looked at the ground not knowing how to tell him that I like him.

" it's kinda weird and I don't want to mess up this friendship but I really like you"
"I like you too" he said laughing at me for being nervous.
"No I mean I like like you"
"And i like like you too, so wanna go out with me?" Now it was his turn looking at the ground.
"Yea, I would like that"
"Ok tomorrow, I will pick you up"
Then he walked away and I had the biggest smile on my face.