【Chapter 20】

❝ 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞! ❞

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"We meet again...Sins." Under all the smoke stood nine warriors, some from different races and some from the same race. However, the only thing this group had in common was their thirst for the blood of a certain traitor.

Zeldris grinned, he knew that his group caught the Sins off guard, and in a place such as this, filled to the brim with humans. "Know, I think all of you know why we're here, so just give (Y/N) to us and we'll be in our way, sounds like a plan?" Zeldris questioned the fuming sins, he knew he caught them.

Ban growled, "Why the hell would you think that we would give her over so easily?!" Zeldris chuckled as the rest of the commandments stood there, as quiet as they could be, though that doesn't mean that they weren't mocking Ban.

Meliodas grabbed Bans shoulder and kept him in place, "Ban, nows not the time to act rashly, let's see what (Y/N) has to say about this, (Y/N)?" Turning around he saw (Y/N) standing still, not even moving an inch.

"(Y/N)?" Meliodas asked, his eyes filling with worry for the (H/C) haired girl. (Y/N) just glances at him and looked back towards the commandments, eyes hallow. 

"Zeldris, what is this about wanting me to go with your little pity party?" (Y/N) said with a bored tone. "Last time you pulled a stunt like this," (Y/N) motioned towards all the destruction that the commandments did upon landing, "Was when I killed one of your generals and you demanded to know who committed the act, and I believe that was the day that we formally meet through fists." Letting out a chuckle Zeldris lifted his gaze from Meliodas and looked at her, an unknown glint in his eyes appear.

Getting startled by Zeldris' gaze (Y/N) took a step back, though her face showed nothing. "That day was the happiest one of all. Though I must say, you did cover yourself with a lot of armor, how I wished to see your face." Zeldris said with a disappointed expression, though his face immediately turned happy.

"No worries, because now I can stare at your face all day and night," His face glowed with happiness and love, though it quickly turned serious. "But first I have to get you. Now Sins, choose, the town or (Y/N)? Times running short, choose which one." Finishing his sentence the atmosphere turned thick.

(Y/N) snickered, "Why should we choose? What about we just kill you here and now?" Zeldris let out a laugh, "Now my dear, if you were to do that then this place goes boom. Sure, you and the Sins will live, but what about the villagers?" Zeldris stated, eyes never leaving (Y/N).

"I can just teleport the villagers out of here." Everybody turned around only to see Merlin with an annoyed expression. Merlin let out an exasperated sigh, "It's not that hard." The Sins let out happy expressions, though the commandments didn't.