【Chapter 18】

❝ 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞, 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞, 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐞- ❞

*𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

Once everything was cleaned up, which took about two minutes, I quickly ran up the stairs with (Y/N) in my arms, 'Oh, this is going so much fun! Though, those clothes that (Y/N) has right now won't do...it attracts way too much attention.' Walking over to my closet I looked around, from the hanger to the floor yet everything just didn't seem to be worthy to actually be worn by her...until a certain cute outfit pocked from under the pile of clothes that were left in the closet.

Letting out a silent squeal I quickly turned towards (Y/N) only to see her giving me a cute, confused expression

Letting out a silent squeal I quickly turned towards (Y/N) only to see her giving me a cute, confused expression. Getting in front of her I began to eternally fangirl, look how cute she is! Clearing my throat I put back my friendly smile as I pointed at her clothes, though all she did in return was tilt her head to the side with the most doe-like eyes I have ever seen. However, that only lasted a millisecond as her expression turned to understanding and then to a bit of fear.

"You...want me to wear that?" (Y/N) asked as she pointed at the yellow dress, in which in reply I gave her an eager nod. Getting up she slowly started to back away towards the door as she gave me a sheepish expression. "You know...I think I heard Meliodas call for me...so if you don't mind-." Before she could finish her sentence I pulled her towards me, to the very corner of the room to get dressed and become pretty~.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ----- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

*𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬*

"Hey, do you guys hear that?" Asked King as he was on top of his green leopard pillow, floating in the air as usual. Just as he finished his sentence everyone could hear loud crashes upstairs, though before any question could be further asked Merlin butt in, "Probably the cat that Diane found yesterday, trying to tame it or something." Everyone nodded in agreement as they went back to relax.