The Next Day

[This is going to continue from the last part after you left Spences house]

You get in your car and realize what time is it. "Crap! I'm going to be late!" you mumbled. Today is your first day at your new job. You are a BAU profiler. A supervisory special agent! Wow. Me, working for the FBI. I never would have imagined. You thought. You get in your car and you drive home. You're still in your clothes from yesterday so you look for appropriate work clothes. You take a quick shower and hop into your car. You get pulled over for speeding and get written up. "Great. First I'm late for my new job and now I have a ticket." you sighed.

[You finally arrive at Quantico]

You enter the elevator. As the doors are opening you see a blonde woman talking to another woman, but this woman is a brunette and she has dark chocolate eyes.. You can hear them whispering. "I wonder if thats the new Agent?" you hear one of them say. Then they realize you can hear them and your staring at them. They come over to introduce themselves. The blonde woman smiles and says "Hi, I'm Jennifer Jareau but everyone calls me JJ" The brunette says "Emily Prentiss, nice to meet you..." You shake her hand and say " Y/F/N Y/L/N." You ask them where Aaron Hotchner's office is. Just as they're about you respond, you see Spencer, the man you slept with last night. He walks into the room. You panic. "What's he doing here?? Does he work here too. Oh god, this is going to be awkward." Spencer recognizes you and walks over to you. "And who might this be?" He asks. Emily tells him that I'm the new Agent. "Are you now?" He asks you. You respond "Yes, it's true. I am the new Agent." All of a sudden, you feel a presence behind you. You hear someone say "Y/L/N." In a deep voice. You jump. "You are late Y/L/N." "Yes, I realize that. I'm sorry, I got into some really bad traffic." You say. "Well, come to my office so we can talk." says your boss and Unit Chief Aaron Hotchner.

NOT DONE