Backstory - How You And Spencer Met

It's evening, you decide to leave your house. You are looking to have some fun that night. You decide you get all dressed up. You put on a short sparkly black dress. You do your makeup and you leave. Once you get to the bar you see this man with some of his friends? You assume they're his friends or he's a really good flirt. "I'll take a shot", you tell the bartender. You look over at the man with his friends. He checks you staring at him and you immediately look away. "Oh god, did he see me staring at him?" you wonder, panicking. Suddenly you sense someone sitting down next to you."Hey there." the mysterious man says. You realize that he came over to you. You say "Hey, I'm Y/N." "Hello Y/N, I'm Spencer." says the stranger. You see his friends staring at you guys and smiling. You both find your eyes meeting. Your eyes sparkle as you lean in for a kiss. The man pulls away, he says "Do you want to go to my house? The things I'd do to you..." You gasp, and nod. "Good girl." He says. He takes your head and you follow him to his car. The car ride is silent. You watch out the window.

[WARNING: SMUT]

The car stops. You look at Spencer and he says "This is it." He takes his keys out of his pocket. He unlocks his door and throws his keys on the floor. He grabs your hands and pins them up against the wall. He kisses you on your lips and slowly unbuttons your shirt. You throw off his top. You moan as he kisses you from your mouth all the way down to your pants. Once he gets down there, he pulls off your pants. He tosses them aside. After your shirt and pants are off, he picks you up by your waist. You have no choice but to put your legs around him. Your lips meet again and he kisses you as he makes his way to his bed. He throws you the bed. He pulls off his pants and boxers. He uses his hands to pin your hands and he uses his mouth to take off your bra. He uses his teeth and tongue to get the clasp off. Once your bra is off, he licks your lips, down to your chest. He wraps his tongue around your nipple. He sucks it with his tongue. You moan. He teases you and goes over to your other nipple and does the same. Then finally his tongue makes it's way from your stomach down to your vagina. He used his teeth to take your panties off. His tongue circles your clit. You try to get words out of your mouth."Spence-" His tongue hits your g-spot. You get cut off and moan. He kisses your body all the way back up to your lips. His cock goes inside of you. You moan. "It's so big." You whisper. He hears you and teases you more. He rubs his cock around your pussy. You groan and he says "I want you to beg. I want you to beg me for my cock." "I don't beg." You whisper in his ear. "Oh really? We'll see about that" He says as he moves his cock around your pussy, instead of inside of it. You groan "Spencer. Please" you whisper. "Was that begging I heard?" Spencer says as he slowly puts his cock inside of you. "Yes Spencer, now fuck me." You say boldly. Spencer starts to move his cock in and out of you. He starts going faster. You moan, "HARDER SPENCER, HARDER!!!" He takes that as a challenge. He picks you up and pushes you against a wall. Your back stays against the wall, your levels are around him and your only support is your legs which are around him. He covers your mouth as his dick goes in and out of you. You moan so loud. Spencer closes his eyes and kisses your neck. He bites you and leaves you with dark spots. You realize he's giving you hickeys. "Spencer. Are those hickeys?" You say panting, trying to get words out. "Y/N... I told you I'd do things to you." He whispers in your ear. You whine because your legs are getting tired and he knows it. "Spencer, my legs are slipping." You whisper. "Have you had enough Y/N?" As much as you hate to admit it, you did have enough. Your whole body ached and you could hardly move. You whisper "Yes.." Spencer pulls out. He lifts you and lays you carefully on the bed. He goes in to bed next to you. He puts his hand over your waist. You slowly fall asleep with your eyes watching his.

[The Next Morning]

You wake up to Spencer sleeping, facing you. "Did we really do this?" you wonder. Spencer groans. "D-did I wake you up?" You say concerned. He sees you feel scared and he says "No, I'm just tired from what we did last night." He says. "We went all night didn't we?" You say. "Yeah but I liked it and wouldn't mind doing it again sometime." He says. "Oh my god! Did he just say he wants to do this again sometime?!" You think. He gets up, he looks at the end. He says "Oh no, I'm late for work". "Damn." You whisper silently. You didn't him to leave. "Hey Y/N, I'm gonna go take a shower. Help yourself to anything in the fridge." He saids as he grabs a towel. Spencer leaves the room. You get out of bed and pick up your clothes. You put your bra back on, then your panties, shirt and pants. You decide to leave because you didn't want to make him more late.