30

6 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS

...

katie's pov:

we were now on a train, on our way to london.

i have most of my friend's christmas presents bought and wrapped already.

hannah - 5 pairs of socks with different coloured cheese emoji's on and some stickers to put on her ukelele.

lilli - a cd i made full of one direction songs and a case for it made out of photos of us both that i found from when we first met.

taylor - a video message from the band chase atlantic because she's obsessed with their songs. and too many clothes that i found cute.

libby -  a ukelele because she gave up with learning the guitar. typical libby.

chloe - a video message from the vamps saying they love her very much.

rio - a phone case with turtles on and a new microphone because that bitch can ✨sInG✨

cait - a new collar for simon with a cute tag shaped as an 's' and a ring for her also with the letter 's' on :))

harvey - i don't know yet..

max - tickets to go see lauv with me and 3 tubs of bacon bits with tilly's face on. (i asked what he loved most and he said bacon bits and tills)

dobby - a sock. you'll understand if you've seen harry potter. oh and a new camera. yeah kinda burnt a hole in my pocket but he deserves it.

ellen - some new pens for her to draw with because she is aMaZiNg at drawing.

jaz - also a new microphone for her to continue doing her amazing kareoke on her snapchat story.

tom - a book full of dad jokes. 500 to be precise.

elisha - an alpaca. yes. an alpaca. but it stays in the zoo i bought it from, however she can go and feed it whenever she likes, she just can't necessarily take it back to new york... i'll just get leo to look after it for her :)

ana - a little wooden box i painted lilac, with photos of us both in and little notes i wrote out with advice she's given to me in the past. ana is the best advice giver no cap.

so really i only need to find harvey a present. don't get me wrong i know that boy more than i know myself. but what the hell do i buy him for christmas.

what if he buys me something amazing and i buy him a shite present.

christmas can be so stressful at times.

"so who do you have left to buy for?" taylor asked and moved to sit next to me.

"i uhh just harvey left" i replied.

"i would've thought you'd buy something for him first to be honest hahah"

"no i don't know what to get him yet"

"well you have today to sort that out"

"what did you get max?"

"uhh well, i got him a tub of bacon bits, a supreme hoodie that he really wanted and i wrote him a cute christmas card"

"are you finally gonna tell him you love him?" i grinned.

"in the card. yes. because i don't have the balls to say it in person like you and harvey did"

"yeah haha, like um me and harvey did" i looked down at the floor, now remembering that i'm still just friends with harvey.

"oh uh are you guys not talking at the minute or something?"