12

...

harvey's pov:

i was peacefully sleeping in my bed, until max walked in, screaming from the top of his lungs and throwing dry cheerios at my face from his breakfast.

"GET OUT OF BED BEFORE WE MISS OUR FLIGHT"

sometimes, i despise my brother.

"OK IM UP" i screamed back, standing up and wiping the cheerios off my bed onto the floor.

"mum will murder you if you leave the cheerios on the floor" max said, jumping onto my bed, making it messier than it already was.

"well max, who was the one that had cheerios for breakfast this morning?" i said pointing to his handful of evidence.

"fair play" max replied, throwing the cheerios in the bin and walking out of my room.

"who am i murdering this morning?" mum asked walking past max and into my room, obviously she was eavesdropping once again.

"max" i said and put my shirt on.

"HARVEY" max shouted from his room, hoping to get me into trouble.

he can be such a child sometimes.

"aww my boys are all grown up, travelling the world by themselves" mum said in an excited tone, walking over to me and messing my hair up.

i laugh, just as my little sister, tilly, ran into my room and gave me a hug.

"i'll miss you harvey, but i'll probably miss max more" tills said, wrapping her arms around my waist.

"well thanks for that, but i'm only gonna be gone for a few days tilly, and i promise max and i will facetime you every day" i reply, crouching down to her level.

"ok" she replied sniffing, and looking down to the floor.

"don't cry you loser" i said, feeling bad for my younger sister.

"tilly darling, lets go make harvey some waffles while he gets ready" mum said, holding her hand out, for tilly to take it, and they walk out.

once i was ready, i grabbed my suitcase and walked out of my room, shutting the door behind me.

"does this mean i can have your room now?!" my little brother leo asked, giving me a fright as i didn't see him standing at the top of the stairs.

"no leo, i'm only gonna be gone for 5 days, i'm not moving out" i laughed.

"awh" he replied.

"oi why don't you want my room" max said, with his suitcase in hand and shutting his bedroom door.

"because harvey's room is bigger" leo argued.

"no they're the same size" max replied, rolling his eyes at leo's comment.

"you know, max, people would argue, that a lot of my things are bigger than yours" i said, wanting to annoy my brother.

"i'm confused" leo stated.

"harvey, i cannot believe you just said that" max said disgusted.

"wait, what did he say??" leo asked, still clueless at what i was saying. i laughed and walked past leo, carrying my suitcase down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"i can feel my cheerios coming back up" max covered his mouth.

"IS ANYONE ACTUALLY GONNA TELL ME" leo shouted down the stairs to max and i, who were now sitting at the kitchen table.