28

7 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS

...

taylor's pov:

we had all finished eating now, and i was still in shock.

"you frickin kissed?" i screamed from the top of my lungs.

"yes, for the tenth time tonight taylor that is correct, now can everyone please stop looking at us like we've just been shot because it's very concerning" katie giggled nervously.

"i think i'm gonna have a heart attack" rio over-exaggerated.

elisha put her hands on her head "me too"

"me three" chloe widened her eyes.

"i knew there was something up between you two, you've been acting weird lately, more weird than normal.." max chuckled.

"thanks bro" harvey sarcastically replied.

"you guys are too much i'm going to bed" katie rubbed her eyes.

"wait before you go i need to tell you what max just said to me because i can't stop laughing" i wiped a tear from my eye that had escaped from all of the laughing.

"ok it was all dobby's fault to be honest" max implied as his cheeks went red.

"oh yeah blame the youngest and most clumsiest one here"

"uh actually that would be elisha, not you dobby" ana gave dobby a sympathetic smile.

"yeah i'm 16 and i practically live in the hospital" elisha scratched the back of her head with embarrassment.

"ok shut up and let me tell the story before katie falls asleep on poor harvey over there"

"oi, i've had a long day and i didn't sleep last night because i was so worried about this loser" she argued.

"awwhh you were worried about me?" harvey made puppy eyes as he looked at the very tired girl sitting next to him.

katie joked, earning a sweet smile from harvey "no i was just up all night crying in your hospital room for no reason at all" they intertwined hands.

"anyways back to my story" i attempted to say for what felt like the 100th time now.

"ok i'm listening but make it quick because i wanna go to bed too" libby yawned.

"so when dobby went in my bag before for a mint, he found a pregnancy test"

"A WHO WHAT NOW" libby jumped up and seemed to be more awake now because of what just came out my mouth.

"don't worry it's not for me" i added.

"phew, you wouldn't need it anyways, right?" lilli raised her eyebrows and max's cheeks turned bright red, as did mine.

"OH" hannah covered her mouth with her hand quicker than tom confessed his love for cait.

"YOU- TAYLOR GARCIA!" katie and ana screamed at the same time and looked at each other in shock.